No announcement yet.

Would you buy this cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than likely not just because of what you could buy with that much money from a member on here. For 2200 you could get an Accord with a decent amount of mods done to it and still in good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      I'd buy it for another DD/Winter beater for probably $1800. They aren't really worth too much these days. The guy I bought my CB from, which was in perfect body condition, wanted $2500 and I only paid him $1200 for it.
      Any suggestions on how I can bring this person down to $1200 for it ?

I did call the lady and I'm going to go see it sunday I think. The inspection sticker is up on it, which is not good.

Comment

These are the blue book values on it using my zip code. It said the one for Canada was invalid lol.

Condition Value

Excellent
        $3,005

Good
        $2,680

Fair
        $2,305

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          These are the blue book values on it using my zip code. It said the one for Canada was invalid lol.

Condition Value

Excellent
          $3,005

Good
          $2,680

Fair
          $2,305
          Well our prices are almost equal. So this almost implies that they looked up the book value already and put the tag of $2200 on it.

Comment

Yeah they even priced it just under the fair condition price so it's not entirely a bad deal. I paid just over 4k for mine when I got it. I was stupid then though lol. I mean it was clean as hell with no rust and basically mint everything except for some fading in the paint but I still shouldn't have paid that much. At the time that came out to be around what it was worth and my credit was shit so I had no choice but to pay a little bit more so I could get a car. I'm with the other guy though about asking for pics of the other side. Just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              whats the difference between a 4 door auto and a 2 door auto?
              Duh... 2 doors.

It's probably an aesthetic choice. I'd have an auto coupe over an auto sedan as well.

Comment

since the inspection is up, i wouldnt go any higher than
                $1,500 - $1,800. You never know what it might need for inspection
                that you cant see.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
                  since the inspection is up, i wouldnt go any higher than
                  $1,500 - $1,800. You never know what it might need for inspection
                  that you cant see.
                  I agree. I think I'm going to tell her to lower the price significantly or to get it inspected.

thanks for the input everyone

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    Duh... 2 doors.

It's probably an aesthetic choice. I'd have an auto coupe over an auto sedan as well.
                    yea i figured as much. i dunno why so many people hate 4 doors. i'll get whatever i find

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                    X