^input?

life is good.

Adeel Ayub = My hero.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

slashing staff room furniture, cutting colleague's clothes and letting off fire extinguishers
      Win.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Win.
        For real.

Everyone's thought about it at some point in their life. This guy actually has the balls to do it.

for Adeel Ayub.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

He was up front and violent.

Im slowly doing it from the inside-out.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

man that video quality is awful.... pretty funny stuff though

Comment

funny shit

Comment

The guy is just a douche bag. He has no qualities that will make him missed. HE'S 30 YEARS OLD PEOPLE! He still works in a supermarket, and it taping himself destroying furniture and peoples personal possessions. It's no wonder he can't get a real job. What happens if he works at "your" bank and messes up your deposit slips because it's funny. Or at a collection agency, he takes your money and then never gives it in to the agency, he just spends it because he thinks your stupid. But hey, if you all like the guy you should never EVER bitch about how messed up the world is, because this is what's wrong with the United States of America. just my .02 cents.
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                  The guy is just a douche bag. He has no qualities that will make him missed. HE'S 30 YEARS OLD PEOPLE! He still works in a supermarket, and it taping himself destroying furniture and peoples personal possessions. It's no wonder he can't get a real job. What happens if he works at "your" bank and messes up your deposit slips because it's funny. Or at a collection agency, he takes your money and then never gives it in to the agency, he just spends it because he thinks your stupid. But hey, if you all like the guy you should never EVER bitch about how messed up the world is, because this is what's wrong with the United States of America. just my .02 cents.
                  ^x2. I agree with most of what you say. That's why I op'd it. I mean it's silly, but the overall outcome is something that pretty much does not impress me whatsoever. Due to his irresponsibility, I hope he looked forward to that jailtime

life is good.

Comment

I didn't laugh once, what an idiot! Immature and irresponsible, pitching a fit like a spoiled 6 year old. Maybe he'll catch a disease from licking the raw chicken.
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I totally agree. I think too many people find this stuff funny and therefore not a problem. I don't know if it's completely cool with everyone, or if it's just "cool" until it happens to their stuff, business, or place of employment. I would be pretty upset about it on the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                        I totally agree. I think too many people find this stuff funny and therefore not a problem. I don't know if it's completely cool with everyone, or if it's just "cool" until it happens to their stuff, business, or place of employment. I would be pretty upset about it on the whole.
                        Right, it's just plain and simple disregard for and destruction of somebody else's property. We should post a video of a 30 year old taking a hammer to a member's pristine cb7 with jdm one-piecers and see who thinks it's funny. They're both the same thing, destruction of somebody else's property.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Its fun to think of doing shit like that, but youre a dick and immature if you were to do that shit.
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

what a jerkoff .....Hope he cries in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                              what a jerkoff .....Hope he cries in prison.
                              HA HA HA I think Mr. "BUBBA" will take care of that for us. *wink wink*

Comment

Working...
                              X