Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 worst commutes in america...did your city make the cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 worst commutes in america...did your city make the cut?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...orst-commutes/

my city made the #4 spot, and im going to have to agree with this one.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Basically im in with #3

Comment

STL ranked #45 and KC ranked #58, so..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Woot im #73!!

Comment

you know whats worse than having to deal with 1 of these locations.... having to deal with 2 of them in the same commute. Luckily they are both ranked like 40 and after. And really they aren't that bad at all.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

number 1

Comment

Read this yesterday. My city is in the upper 40's.

The area they are referring to is called "The Ridge Cut". It's a fucking mess no matter what time of day you go. There's atleast 5 wrecks anytime it rains. People here can't drive worth a shit. If it sprinkles, you better leave at least 15 mins early.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Amen, Josh. That whole part of the country. We were going through WV, at night, on black ice. Took us 2 hours to go 20 miles. People out there are so dumb.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hmm nope none of those issues anywhere near here and the worst around would probably be the Boston/Norwood/Cambridge area, and that's still nothin.

life is good.

Comment

#37 from when I was in B-ham. Worst drive of my life. They summed it perfectly

"Situations like this are extremely rare, but it will require a short-duration lane closure to make repairs,” ALDOT spokesman Tony Harris told ABC 33/40 after heavy rains caused a sinkhole.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      The area they are referring to is called "The Ridge Cut". It's a fucking mess no matter what time of day you go. There's atleast 5 wrecks anytime it rains. People here can't drive worth a shit. If it sprinkles, you better leave at least 15 mins early.
                      I was in FL last Thanksgiving and I was going from Port Charlotte to Orlando on I-75. It was raining steadily for the 2 hours when I was on I-75 and saw 11 cars off the road (2 totaled).

Would like to see them drive when there is snow and black ice.
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

#6, Good ol' Cross Bronx Expressway!!!

Comment

LA has the worst traffic ever.

Comment

miami= #10

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Made #1.SUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X