Movie of the year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie of the year??

Just wondering what everyone's favorite movie was this year? Just watched Hurt Locker and I have to say that was probably my favorite so far. Avatar was also really good. And of course The Hangover...

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

the hangover was a last year movie.. but none the less it was HILARIOUS
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

the best 2009 movie was I Love You Man and 2nd was The Hangover
      92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

Hangover was decent, funny. Although i get a lot of comments like "you remind me of the naked asian who pops out of the trunk" all the time. Hah.

I'm not settled on a favorite of 09. It's only January, a lot of great movies came out last year. I found this: http://www.film.com/features/story/m...-2010/31532610 an article talking about comedies up and coming for 2010. Looks to be some good ones

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
          the hangover was a last year movie.. but none the less it was HILARIOUS
          We're not talking about movies that came out in the past 2 weeks

Avatar was amazing, though I suppose it was so hyped that I expected nothing less from it.

The movie that surprised me the most, that I actually LOVED, was Coraline.

Comment

well than maybe he shouldnt have worded it like that.. (just wondering what was you favorite movie THIS year)..

and seeing as hurt locker AND avatar are movies of this year im pretty sure thats what hes talking about

not trying to be rude just proving a point
            You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
            Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Avatar came out in December, 2009. It is a "last year" movie. The Hurt Locker was released in June (USA) and July (CANADA) 2009... although it was technically released in 2008 for multiple film festivals.

Comment

..hmm well i am sorry i geuss you are correct.. shoulda thought before opening my mouth.. i was thinking avatar was early january my bad.. my apologizes deev

Comment

IMDB pwns all

No worthwhile movies come out in the first weeks of the new year... people are too busy, and the end of the year blockbusters (2009 being Holmes and Avatar) will overshadow them.

Hell, Coraline was overshadowed... I mean, it was Tim Burton stop motion animation, so it's not going to be huge anyway... but that movie was nearly ignored, and it was better than the Nightmare Before Christmas, IMO. Way better.

Comment

hangover or bruno

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Hangover and Avatar for me
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        IMDB pwns all

No worthwhile movies come out in the first weeks of the new year... people are too busy, and the end of the year blockbusters (2009 being Holmes and Avatar) will overshadow them.

Hell, Coraline was overshadowed... I mean, it was Tim Burton stop motion animation, so it's not going to be huge anyway... but that movie was nearly ignored, and it was better than the Nightmare Before Christmas, IMO. Way better.
                        really? i thought about watching that movie for ages but i always backed away. i might have to give it a gander

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Avatar was good. Especially in 3D. But it came out just shy of the end of the year, so i dont think that should count.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Terminator salvation or Bruno

Comment

T4 was pretty good too, but i dunno that id say "MOTY".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X