No announcement yet.

lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been talking to him. He keeps telling me that the official shipping quote is still at the shop, and he hasn't gotten back to me with a figure yet. I'm still sitting on that cash.

If this goes on much longer, we're going to have to figure something else out... the momentum seems to have been lost...

Comment

Yea Brian. My driveway is clean for once. We just have to pick a dry day to do w3rk!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I've been talking to him. He keeps telling me that the official shipping quote is still at the shop, and he hasn't gotten back to me with a figure yet. I'm still sitting on that cash.

If this goes on much longer, we're going to have to figure something else out... the momentum seems to have been lost...
        Well if Brian can just hold on a couple more weeks, he can get mine, and you just send me the money for it if it comes down to it.

Comment

Either way. we have $140 for a transmission.

Comment

Dont matter to me, I just need a transmission.
            Thanks for talking to him Mike!!
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

UPDATE
              Ok I got an Email from Steve today, and he said the trans is crated up ready to go. BUT the shipping quote he gave us was for the wrong amount. He said he is trying to find away to ship it for the amount he quoted us for. If he cant, can we try to get more $ donated to meet what he needs? I don't know how much he needs, I sent him a email back and am just waiting to hear back form him.

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

Sweeeeeet. Let us know how much more. We can talk some more people into shooting a couple more bones. Maybe I will be able toooooooo.

Comment

great to see how strong this communty is here, i really wish i woud of seen this and had the money to donate at the time but im glad you made your goal!
                  did the trans ever get there?

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  Yea man he just got booted off unemployment and his daughter is looking real skinny these days hahaha jk. Brian you need to bring her over here so I can fatten her up on some of my country cookin! You see how healthy Meredith looks these days!!!
                  wow my 2 year old sisters name is Meredith! didnt know that name was very popular theses days!
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!
                  Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Any more word on this, guys?

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                    great to see how strong this communty is here, i really wish i woud of seen this and had the money to donate at the time but im glad you made your goal!
                    did the trans ever get there?

wow my 2 year old sisters name is Meredith! didnt know that name was very popular theses days!
                    Did you read the last 2 posts above you?

The transmission has not yet been shipped. The shipping is going to be more than the initial quote... so if you're able to give anything, we may still need your help! Keep an eye out for the new quote.

I'm sitting on $140 right now.

Comment

I havent herd from him since he responded to my Email. I sent one back that day and nothing since. Should I email him again? I just dont know what to do about this anymore.

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                        I havent herd from him since he responded to my Email. I sent one back that day and nothing since. Should I email him again? I just dont know what to do about this anymore.
                        Evidently the guy is extremely busy, wish he'd find time to pack up the tranny and help a member out though. Might have to look at alternatives like using that money to buy a jy unit. There's a pretty large salvage yard up here I can call and get a price from. I'll have a crv by the end of the week so I could just drive it down if anything works out....I'll keep you posted.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Any more word on this, guys?

Did you read the last 2 posts above you?

The transmission has not yet been shipped. The shipping is going to be more than the initial quote... so if you're able to give anything, we may still need your help! Keep an eye out for the new quote.

I'm sitting on $140 right now.
                          yeah i saw the above posts but noticed they were almost 2 weeks old so i wasnt sure if there was anymore news.

i really wish i had a way to donate some money but i have no way to put money on my paypal to send it and only have a few bucks right now as it is, if any of things im trying to sale gets sold ill definitely send something

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                          that sucks man, i would send him another email and see whats up.
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!
                          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

The salvage yard here has alot of transmissions but they range from $400-$500
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                              yeah i saw the above posts but noticed they were almost 2 weeks old so i wasnt sure if there was anymore news.
                              Yeah, I was the one not looking at post dates, evidently! Sorry about that.

If anyone else has a working auto transmission, speak up! This is taking WAY too long... this isn't the way our community does things, normally. Help a brother out!

Comment

Well I think I'm gonna change my sig link to saying I need a Auto trans and have $140 in donation $. see if that will help. I got a new TCU thanks to Shag_wagon but my car still shifts on its own to 2nd and back all the time. He (shag_wagon) took a ride in my car a couple days ago and he knows its bad. If I dont get something soon i dont know what I'm gonna do, I have a guy on here thats in Beaufort, SC that says he will give me his 5 speed but 5th in gone so its a 4 speed. lol
                                I just dont have the $ to get all thats needed for the swap. Thats the only other thing I could work out and thats failing too. I'm just so confused and under so much damn stress cause of this and other things like getting evicted I'm gonna have no hair soon! lol

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X