lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

My good ole buddy Brian is going through a tough time. He has been unemployed for way over a year, hes way behind on his rent, and his kid is hungry. And yesterday the worst shit happened to him. His tranny is stuck in second and its finally dead. It lasted a good 250k miles so it was time for it to go. So now he has no ride and is being forced to move out and be homeless. So if anybody within 4 hours of Columbia SC has an auto tranny that they would love to donate to the poor guy then please let me know. I am going to pick it up for him and help him install it. We will provide pictures that he installed it so the person donating wont think we scammed them. He is also without internet at the moment and wont be able to reply. PLEASE HELP!

Update: Deev has set up an account for Brian to accept donations. Please donate a little something to help. Even if its just a meeger dollar, every little bit helps him!

deevergote@comcast.net <------This is the account everybody should donate to. Every little bit goes a long way and its highly appreciated!
    Last edited by Shag Wagon; 02-08-2010, 11:08 PM.

Ive been wondering what happened to him

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

wow that really really sucks. i live nowhere close, and don't have an auto trans, but i feel for this guy that fucking blows. hope he gets everything squared away

life is good.

Comment

God damn automatics...

Comment

Yea well hes got 250k on his auto so its about time for it to pass away haha. He only has 2nd gear. But if he doesnt get a transmission very soon then he is going to be without a place to live.

Comment

Help!!

Comment

Well I just got my free net back for now, I really hope someone can help.
              Like Shag said I am 3 months behind on my rent and am faceing eviction anyday then to top it off my trans went out on me on the freeway with only 2nd gear! 6 grand rpms!! I thought my motor was going to blow too! Well I got off the freeway and made it home with the car. If anyone can help that would be great! A 5 speed will also work I have someone helping me with the 5 speed parts if I need them.
              Thank you for your help guys!!
              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

I've met Brian a couple times to sell parts and he's a cool guy. Really sorry to hear about your job situation man, I know Columbia is a really tough job market right now. I'm extremely busy but let me know if I can help, I may have time to drive down there and lend a hand. I also have experience with the 5spd swap if you go that route. Keep us posted.
                My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Well shit! You can help me do my five speed swap then! Im just trying to get my shit together.

But on a more serious note, ole boy needs this transmission asap. No transmission, no way to work or to go find a job. PLEASE help him out!

Comment

Help the brother out. a trans cant be that much for our cars
                    Its just me

Comment

My old auto was in good shape but I sent it to the scrap yard for cash over a year ago. F22 auto's can't be that much from the salvage yard, trick will be finding one in good condition.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Right now, one that works is all that matters! Even if it's not in great shape.

Good luck, man. I'm keeping an eye out for anything that can help. If we find one and need some help getting it to you, I'm sure members will be happy to chip in for shipping costs.

Comment

Yes anything right now is better then what I have. I really really need help, you guys are my only hope. I'm calling around to yards but they all tell me there is nothing good.
                          I'm just gonna keep trying.
                          Thanks Shag for stopping by and checking on me today! :wavy:
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

hey bro keep your head up,something will come your way.i'll check around this end of N.C. see what i can find.

Comment

i got two auto man. i wish i could ship to you( i would if i had the money) i converted to 5 spd so i got a f22 and h23 auto just sitting here.

Comment

Working...
                              X