No announcement yet.

Mugen Variable Suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really interested how that works....back in 93' technology haha. Maybe its similar to TEIN's EDFC shocks. My friend had a set on his boosted Scion Tc that was badass. You could really feel the different levels of dampening.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Lowered how much? Hmmm.

Comment

sick anyways

Comment

Heyy the seller is from Indonesia!! And a few of my friends are currently there for vacation, and will be back soon...Maybe I can bargain with the seller a little, and split them to my four friends who are flying here soon...One side for each friend..Free shipping yo!

I don't know if I'd want to actually install them on my car though..Probably just hang them on the wall for display or something lol just like how I got myself an FG-360 and ended up hanging it on the wall for 2 years before I sold it for 10x the price I bought it for

Mugen rare parts = always a good investment

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
            Heyy the seller is from Indonesia!! And a few of my friends are currently there for vacation, and will be back soon...Maybe I can bargain with the seller a little, and split them to my four friends who are flying here soon...One side for each friend..Free shipping yo!

I don't know if I'd want to actually install them on my car though..Probably just hang them on the wall for display or something lol just like how I got myself an FG-360 and ended up hanging it on the wall for 2 years before I sold it for 10x the price I bought it for

Mugen rare parts = always a good investment

Ronald
            sometimes shit like this is better to buy and keep

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Probably not "slammed"... because contrary to popular belief, a slammed car isn't necessarily the best for performance.
              OMG exactly!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150608

This guy claimed to have bought them, but posted the same pictures in that ebay listing.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150608

This guy claimed to have bought them, but posted the same pictures in that ebay listing.
                  Nice...

Is this setup really a Civic setup? the pictures are iffy in terms of fitment on the CB/CD chassis. I always see either true mugen or knock-off mugen for EG/EJ/EK, etc. I wasn't under the impression that Mugen even bothered making suspension parts for our cars. Or any, for that matter. I was suckered in when I saw the pics...damn it. Good thing I'm not out to buy them
                  Last edited by DJ metadelic; 01-16-2010, 10:49 AM.

life is good.

Comment

It's mostly from a CD chassis. However , it could have been installed on a CB chassis since CD and CB strut/springs are interchangeable. Hence , declaring it for a CB chassis.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      Nice...

Is this setup really a Civic setup? the pictures are iffy in terms of fitment on the CB/CD chassis. I always see either true mugen or knock-off mugen for EG/EJ/EK, etc. I wasn't under the impression that Mugen even bothered making suspension parts for our cars. Or any, for that matter. I was suckered in when I saw the pics...damn it. Good thing I'm not out to buy them
                      they made suspension for other cars.... these are probably for a cd accord.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

just saw these as well. they look legit to me but i have to see a box tag to prove it!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                        X