Xbox Live 30 bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    you probably had a lens error. thats what i would fear the most from ps3. microsoft have changed a lot of their warranty information as well. i usually tell people not to register their xbox unless it red rings just in case they decide to sell their. warranty is voided if xbox is sold on the street. the only time they'll grant you the warranty is if the person on the phone is cool as fuck lol. and yea, they dont send a box anymore. you have to provide your own box
    weird, my friend just got the red ring, and they sent him a box.

this happend this week. soo idk
    Last edited by freshnasty; 01-17-2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

thats what im saying they keep changing their warranty stuff! how long ago was it?

well they started to make people print out the UPS or fedex slip on their site. the person had to wrap and ship their xbox in their own box.

rrod not under warranty is still 99 bucks plus tax

if xbox is registered under susie and susie sells her xbox to jim. when jim gets the rrod he has to pay to get it fixed since warranty was voided. i heard you can pass registration but im not sure. ive also talked to some people who said the receptionist/tech (or whatever they are called) on the phone would let the person get their xbox fixed for free while others do not. if anything, i'd call more than once and hope one says yes lol

xclamp doesnt work btw...well its more a temp fix than anything
      Last edited by Law Grandeur; 01-17-2010, 12:56 AM.

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
      X