Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna give a shout-out to YOU. Yeah, YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna give a shout-out to YOU. Yeah, YOU!

Just wanna give a shout-out to each and evey member of this site! Every one here is so friendly... This is by far the most friendly, helpful car site I've found! Thankx to EVERY ONE!!!
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Your Welcome

Comment

stfu n00b.

j/k

Comment

Anytime We know where the best. thats how the accord owners roll?

Comment

i love you
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

but rebels i thought you loved me!
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Anytime We know where the best. thats how the accord owners roll?

Working on it... check out my last couple of posts in the "Looking to start a local branch" thread.
              Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Once again guys (and gals! ) thankx for the love!

Comment

yeah man accord owners are nice. unlike mustang owners who are assholes and think that they have the fastest cars in the world
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    yeah man accord owners are nice. unlike mustang owners who are assholes and think that they have the fastest cars in the world
                    Ditto.. that's what keeps me around. Haven't owned my accord in months now.

P.S. I used to drive a Mustang.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

yeah, was on accordtuner while cb7tuner was down....that place was booooring.

i really do love this place, you dont realize how great it is until its shut down for a few days around new years!
                      nah just kidding, i knew this place was great b4 that...i just took it for granted!

cb7tuner

edit: on accordtuner, ppl kept asking "when is cb7tuner gonna be back up", it was kinda funny. lol, like an AA meeting or something. recovering cb7tuner addicts, lol.

Comment

if i was an accord tuner member i would of been so pissed at us.
                        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                          if i was an accord tuner member i would of been so pissed at us.
                          not hating on them, just wasnt my style....

great bunch fr lettin us chill there though

Comment

i know...but i saw like 3 different threads pop up of is cb7tuner down?
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                              i know...but i saw like 3 different threads pop up of is cb7tuner down?
                              lol, at first i though i got banned b/c i couldn't log in
                              i even made a post at accordtuner asking if i was banned or something, lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X