Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a while ago I saw an ad for this movie...then it disappeared...then avatar came out...I'm guessing since it came out first they didn't want to confuse the general stupid public by having two movies advertised with the same word in their titles.

ANY hoo can't wait for it to come out cause I loved the cartoon (it's not an anime...it's american...and not anime style either...thus...cartoon...and yes I love cartoons )...this one was pretty interesting.
    ____

this movie is gonna be sick.

Comment

I was waiting for that too but i think they gonna change the Avatar because the current Avatar has broken records and it would be stupid to release a movie with the same name.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Agreed absolutely loved the cartoon! I can not wati for the movie. great cartoon!
        _

Comment

its gonna be called "the last air bender"

PSN: DJ-dlatino
          My ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Ahh, yes. Avitar: The Last Airbender. The series that marked Nickelodeon's training wheel phase between post-saturday-morning cartoon awesomeness to teen dramedy failure.

The show itself wasn't bad, but watching Nick transform from a state of in-house self sufficiency to complete outsourcing was kind of depressing for me, and other 90s kids alike.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

The movie was nevered titled "Avatar". It was always just titled "The last airbender".

Comment

I liked the cartoon, movie should be interesting. I wish they have a better trailer out though
                FA1

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                  The movie was nevered titled "Avatar". It was always just titled "The last airbender".

it was, i saw it at the movie theatre as a preview....i read pretty well
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                    Ahh, yes. Avitar: The Last Airbender. The series that marked Nickelodeon's training wheel phase between post-saturday-morning cartoon awesomeness to teen dramedy failure.

The show itself wasn't bad, but watching Nick transform from a state of in-house self sufficiency to complete outsourcing was kind of depressing for me, and other 90s kids alike.
                    Well put my man... Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post

I agree... though it's probably the best show they've ever had.

Comment

totally going to see this! I just watched all the shows a while ago lol. Hella addicting.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

I'm just glad I wasn't going crazy...I kept thinking...

wtf? that isn't the movie I wanted to see... I knew I had seen that ad (with the candles) but only once.
                          ____

Comment

Yeah, it bugged me at first. But I saw a bit of background on James Cameron's movie, and I learned that he's been writing it since 1994 or so... so his Avatar might actually predate the cartoon! And his title was appropriate for the subject matter as well.

Comment

Yeah, I remember waiting for the third book to be completed. We just have the series on the server. I'm looking forward to the movie. I was kinda let down by the release of "AVATAR" the movie out now only because I thought that name was going to be this movie. I've not seen it yet either, but I will this weekend. Hopefully I won't have some awful imagery of this movie when I go see the real avatar movie.
                              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Working...
                              X