Places you shop at for your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Places you shop at for your CB7?

I've found it very difficult to find websites that actually Sell lot's of our parts, and are real jdm and legit.
    Post up a couple of sites that acutally have some nice CB JDM shit.
    _

Ebay........

Comment

^x100

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

there are some websites that sell "REAL JDM SHYT" but ebay or the classifieds here is your best bet to find these "REAL JDM SHYT" happy huntin.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
          there are some websites that sell "REAL JDM SHYT" but ebay or the classifieds here is your best bet to find these "REAL JDM SHYT" happy huntin.
          crap did I spell it with a y? I didn't think I did? Kind of scared me for a second!! I don't type like that ahah. REally? Ebay? The thing is I fidn it hard to trust Ebay.
          _

Comment

eBay or the classifieds.

Comment

And I guess I didn't mean "JDM SHYT". I will take back my previous statement, and just go with PARTS IN GENERAL.
              _

Comment

Originally posted by bluedaysrain View Post
                crap did I spell it with a y? I didn't think I did? Kind of scared me for a second!! I don't type like that ahah. REally? Ebay? The thing is I fidn it hard to trust Ebay.
                i try to keep away from profanity. and FYI i was quoting myself as for the "REAL JDM SHYT"

Comment

Originally posted by bluedaysrain View Post
                  crap did I spell it with a y? I didn't think I did? Kind of scared me for a second!! I don't type like that ahah. REally? Ebay? The thing is I find it hard to trust Ebay.
                  thats why all you have to do is buy name brand stuff up there. if you see something that look questionable then google it about reviews and see what others say about it. i do it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                    i try to keep away from profanity. and FYI i was quoting myself as for the "REAL JDM SHYT"
                    Oh haha, I'm sorry I wasn't mocking you or anything. Sorry sorry. and I sounded jerk there too sorry x3. _
                    _

Comment

yeh. we gotta have some mocking here and there, welcome aboard and yes your best bet is ebay and the classifieds. sometimes CL but i rarely see any CB parts on CL.

Comment

TAS
                        Ebay
                        Classifieds
                        Last edited by Bullhorn7; 01-14-2010, 11:59 PM.
                        -Will

Comment

I buy all my stock at a tuning shop near me... Its not jdm but i hate messing with the shipping and insurances and those things on ebay.

Comment

CB7Tuner.com
                            The Accord Store
                            Ebay
                            Originally posted by chessboxer
                            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

certain japanese web sites

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X