Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 Gruesome methods of execution.

http://listverse.com/2007/09/12/top-...-of-execution/

title kind of explains it all. There are no Gory pictures, unless you click on links saying that they are gory pictures.

I found it interesting to read. Some may not be so inclined to think so.

I love ListVerse. I rremember reading that a few months back when I was searching through all the old lists.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Also if you were intrigued by this read, and find yourself wanting more. Search "Machines of Malice" on Youtube.

Comment

wow

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by lownslow View Post
          wow
          x2Wow.

life is good.

Comment

i couldnt imagine getting my anus and balls cut by a saw.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ouch
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

The tree one sounds horrible.

Comment

I think they should bring back some of the more crude methods of punishment. Something fitting of the crime. Like, if you steal, cut your hands off. This world has gone down hill, big time. I think it's stupid as fuck that methods of execution can't be carried out because they're "cruel and inhumane". You don't think the ways someone killed someone to land them on death row weren't cruel or inhumane??

I remember a few years ago, here in Washington state, there was a guy that went to death row for murder, he was going to be hanged. Well, once he found that out, he set out on a goal, to get so fat they couldn't hang him, it worked. They said they wouldn't hang him, due to the fact that he was so fat, when they hung him, his head would be pulled off.

Another thing I think they should do is to televise executions. Let people see what they could be facing should they fuck up to the point they end up on death row.

Who knows, it may open some peoples eyes. Doubtful, but it's worth a try

Comment

i clenched my ass looking at this.

Comment

i just spent a couple hours browsing through that site. lol pretty darn interesting

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        I think that one is cool, how they hang you upside down so your head keeps getting a supply of blood. I don't imagine that'd feel too good.

Comment

damn dude

goes to show how messed up people can be

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I can't believe they didn't mention the blood eagle
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              I think that one is cool, how they hang you upside down so your head keeps getting a supply of blood. I don't imagine that'd feel too good.
                              I wonder how long it took them to cut through the bone (with their handmade saws) to get to the main artery in the abdomen . . .
                              Most of those executions are excruciating painwise, and last for quite some time before death occurs.

Sometimes I'm glad the society we live in nowadays . . . And wonder how the people in the past got so messed up to come up with these execution methods . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X