Murdered out cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murdered out cars

There are cars that I've heard of being murdered. I'm guessing the company name is Murder but I'm not sure. Does anyone have info about this company? Include pictures
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

:facepalm:

oh lawdy. you'll find the definition of murdered out here:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=murdered+out

...hoping this is a joke...
    Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 01-13-2010, 11:08 PM.
    MRT

Comment

Its an all blackedout ride,rims,paint(flat),tint,

http://www.murderedoutrides.com/
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

DEPENDING on the car, I think some look nice. Otherwise...eh. I'd murder say a Geo Metro, but never an M3 or something of the sort.

life is good.

Comment

lmao
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Blackbird R8

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

i would love to have that bmw
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                :facepalm:

...hoping this is a joke...

Nope, no joke. I didn't know if a company was doing this or not. I didn't know it was just a name for a style. I didn't know so I asked.

I really like the look. Time to look for more pics
                My Car

Comment

?! Why is this in the snow?...

My Car

Comment

lol a tough choice between the sti and the cuda but the cuda is now my wallpaper lulz

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i actually saw a jeep like that last one the other day. it looked pretty sick and it was seriously ALL black.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Civic with TE37s =

Underground.Society
                        Originally posted by Deevergote
                        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

If I am not mistakened, I do believe the term murdered out goes for the "all red" and "all blue" cars as well. ( yes, Gang affliations)

But a friend of mine, his CB is all murdered out, looks sick as fuck.

But that Vette makes me get wood. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            i actually saw a jeep like that last one the other day. it looked pretty sick and it was seriously ALL black.
                            yea that jeep is sexy time

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                            If I am not mistakened, I do believe the term murdered out goes for the "all red" and "all blue" cars as well. ( yes, Gang affliations)

But a friend of mine, his CB is all murdered out, looks sick as fuck.

But that Vette makes me get wood. No lie.
                            pics or gtfo!

btw, why dont people murder out their ride and maybe ass a stripe of shiny black? like lets say it has a scoop that caves into the hood or maybe some sort of sharp curve on the car that can be shiny. get what i mean lol?

ie: the start of the scoop on a corvette all the way back to the trunk like a stripe except the size of the hump.
                            look at the sti's headlights. that indentation/contour on the hood near the headlight....that could be shiny instead of flat. fuck i suck at describing this
                            Last edited by Law Grandeur; 01-14-2010, 03:45 AM. Reason: dumb dee dumb dumb

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Murdered is the new way of just saying ..Blacked out or Black on Black. Black paint job, dark tint, black wheels, aand anything else you can make black .. ur murdered.

I've seen a murded smart car.. lol. Only in Oakland i guess..
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X