Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
    payin off my snap-on tool bill, buying some stuff for the new baby,
    X2 on that..... gees snap on will eat a hole in a mans wallet.... but keeps his rides goin
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
      Usually when you have a kid the government gives you 1,500 or so ontop of your regular return....
      thats not bad, i gotta figure out what my friend does he usually gets back like $8,000.00 he has 3 kids tho

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        my last job was shitty. never got any real pay checks. just personal checks from the boss. so no social security taken into account, so no W2 form. but he did inform the government that he payed an employee (me). so Im sure they know I got money that year.

so I hope I dont get in trouble for it
        better hope he doesn't 1099 you. if he does you will have to pay in

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em View Post
          better hope he doesn't 1099 you. if he does you will have to pay in
          Yeah that's true, and that would blow..

life is good.

Comment

It looks like that I will be getting a total of $1600 from federal and state. Paying some bills getting the girlfriend something nice and then who knows what for the CB7 and DC4
            One Day At A Time
            "Honda Connaisseur"
            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

i ended up owing 200 :[ stupid parents claimed me as a dependent n i turned 18...thought i was gna get like 400+ cuz last year i got 300

.My Ride.

Comment

I got my federal return today, just over $1200... paying off my tool bill... which is 700, then using the rest to get a dd to drive when i start tearing into the CB. gonna have another member of the boosted F club here in a few months gonna turbo the motor that's in it to get everything fitted, then build a seperate jy core with all the goodies... cuz i know my right foot will destroy that 170k motor fairly quickly, lol... gonna get into some tuning too... gonna be a great year, hopefully
                91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

i dont get tax returns
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Return?

I'll be paying like $10,000.

Comment

I think it's bullshit that I payed in thousands of dollars and only end up getting $1750 back. Damn being "single" with no kids!

I already blew most of it on a bass, bass amp, guitar, guitar amp, and some studio headphones

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                        Just do an e-file. WICKED easy. A word of the wise, if I had my drothers, I WOULD NOT GO TO H&R BLECK.

Why? because they have their fees sure, but if you can avoid being charged for something as easy as copying your W2 information online, then ummm...go ahead and do that!?

lol www.turbotax.com

The federal e-file is FREE! I did it last year, and had my fed. return direct deposited into my bank. I think they charge like $15-20 to do your state too, which is taken out of the money you get cut for your federal return, so you don't have to pay up front!

It's TEH WIN.
                        just the info ive ben looking for.
                        how long is the whole process? from filing to deposit

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                          H&R BLECK.
                          lawls
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                            just the info ive ben looking for.
                            how long is the whole process? from filing to deposit
                            They say as long as two weeks for the state return, which is about right, but they say that to be safe. My experience with them the past two years is 6-8 days for federal; which isn't a bad waiting time at all. State last year I think took around 12 days for me to get a check sent in the mail. But if you have both fed. and state Direct Deposited, it shouldn't be longer than 8-10 ten days for BOTH. I'm getting a shitload back this year, I can't wait

life is good.

Comment

1600 ish soo i wont get a wagon like i was expecting but we have spoted a killer 42inch tv that we will jump on. and then i think sumone wants me to pay off my tool man so hopefully that.
                              Members Ride sold...
                              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

gonna get some spinwerkes drag wheels and some slicks, maybe also take a trip to miami for spring break

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X