Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else plan for Zombie Attacks...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said Arizona? wtf? thats you folks problem. yall run to some secluded area. dummies....lol

walmart is like 200 yards from my house. id go there. bolt down, wood up and seal every door. i got food. i got guns. i got ammo. and ive got transportation covered. i got my CB and my g/f truck. id also head over to the pawn shop thats like 10min down the road. get all those guns or recruit the people who work there to shack up at walmart.

id be ok. walmart gas station is right across the street. haha. gas. food. guns. oil. car lifts. toys. electronics. all that in one area. id be set for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      who said Arizona? wtf? thats you folks problem. yall run to some secluded area. dummies....lol

walmart is like 200 yards from my house. id go there. bolt down, wood up and seal every door. i got food. i got guns. i got ammo. and ive got transportation covered. i got my CB and my g/f truck. id also head over to the pawn shop thats like 10min down the road. get all those guns or recruit the people who work there to shack up at walmart.

id be ok. walmart gas station is right across the street. haha. gas. food. guns. oil. car lifts. toys. electronics. all that in one area. id be set for a while.
      i have a army base next to my mums lol i can just go there i'm air force
      back at it again

Comment

Id be weary of hanging out in places where are alot of ppl.

Groups of ppl = potential for lots of zombies...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Id be weary of hanging out in places where are alot of ppl.

Groups of ppl = potential for lots of zombies...

very very true
          back at it again

Comment

naw walmart or any big places would be total fail. when one gets infected in there its over for everyone. even if you survive you are trapped like a rat. better off going to someplace secluded where humans are rarely found. its just creepy but it makes sense lol

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

This is why a large, diesel truck with 4x4 capabilities would be necessary. Probably a Chey 4-door longbed with a camper. Maybe even modified camper, but thatd be done later.

Load up with small amounts of food and large amounts of guns, ammo, proper tools and either explosives or the stuff to make explosives.

Either keep trekking until you find a place that hasnt been hit yet or you find a spot, up in the mountains, and set up shop.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

might as well bring a few books on surviving in the wilderness. i got that packed down already lol. SAS is a good book to have....just heavy as shit. not o mention water filtration devices, etc. shit i would never sleep on the ground. i'd make a fortress in the trees!

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Sleeping the truck might be a good idea. Might be a bad idea. Tough call.

You'd wanna sleep somewhere high enough that youre out of reach, but not so high that it cen be easily brought down.

Comment

yup. monster truck anyone?

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.
                      This is fucking awesome!!! ...and the banana is creepy!

Contact me for custom vinyl stickers: StickyFingasCustoms@yahoo.com

Comment

damn. hell of a bump.

were you searching the forum for zombies?
                        Originally posted by chessboxer
                        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          Zombies turn you on?...fucking necrophiliac sicko...
                          there is a condom made for that
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                            damn. hell of a bump.

were you searching the forum for zombies?
                            naw, just stumbled across it. lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                              might as well bring a few books on surviving in the wilderness. i got that packed down already lol. SAS is a good book to have....just heavy as shit. not o mention water filtration devices, etc. shit i would never sleep on the ground. i'd make a fortress in the trees!
                              You could build an Ewok village!
                              Yea thread from the dead... zombie thread?

Comment

EWOK VILLAGE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X