Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else plan for Zombie Attacks...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All very true points, Jon. All very true.

Here's the problem with zombies; they're unreliable.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Here's the problem with zombies; they're unreliable.

Comment

i just had a dream about being attacked by zombies. i was killing them with hand tools. particulary a mallot lol

Comment

See...it can be done!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.
            im in that facebook group too.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            Ya'll need to watch more movies.
            yes, lots of great movie quotes from that one.

Comment

ive got a sharpened Katana in my car, three at my house and i live 30 seconds from walmart. the entrance closest to my house is also where the guns are. so i go from my house to walmart, pick up a shotgun and a high powered rifle. then i stock up on small food stuffs that i can fit in my bookbag. then i start making my way to Nichols gun works and get a handgun. and a better rifle if they have it and more ammo. then i meet up with certain people that i have contacted, and then we start killing zombies.

Comment

I had a dream about zombies last night too, it pissed me off because I couldn't run or pick anything up. It was deffinetly a nightmare hah. And if there was a zombie outbreak don't use guns, the noise will atract more of them haha.

Comment

Thats what silencers are for.

And i dont know that id go killing zombies. Id just find me a nice comfy spot and set up shop. If they come for me, ill be ready.

Whats that movie with Vingh Rames and all those people are in that mall and they go up on the roof and shoot them at random...? They had an awesome bus in the end of that. Thatd be nice to have too, lol.

Comment

Dawn of the Dead. My fav zombie movie. They hold up names of famous people and the guy on the roof of the gun shop across the way finds who they're talking about and snipes them lol. It was like a game.

Comment

i dont understand zombies. they make them seem unstoppable. i mean they are technically hungry ass dead humans right? so without their food they'd pretty much die in a week. not to mention the massive loss of blood so zombies would never happen unless the devil (or whatever) makes it so. zombies are boring..get off the zombie bandwagon lulz. we have better, BIGGER things to worry about.......................

Big Foot

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Zombie bandwagon ftw. Its one bandwagon I don't mind jumping on.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          i dont understand zombies. they make them seem unstoppable. i mean they are technically hungry ass dead humans right? so without their food they'd pretty much die in a week. not to mention the massive loss of blood so zombies would never happen unless the devil (or whatever) makes it so. zombies are boring..get off the zombie bandwagon lulz. we have better, BIGGER things to worry about.......................
                          Big Foot
                          lol at bigfoot. according to the zombie survival guide, zombies are made with a virus called solanam that kills, then reanimates infected. it makes their flesh poisonous to bacteria and such so they do not decompose. eating flesh does nothing for nutrients, its just an instinct used to spread the virus. they are also dumber than flies and will just stumble towards any potential food. when they spot food (humans) they let out a loud moan/screech that attracts all zombies within earshot. they will in turn screech and spread the "alarm" for miles.

my plan if a total breakout happened would be what they did in world war Z. set up a killing camp in the middle of a huge open area (kansas) so you have miles of visibility in all directions. get a couple hundred people trained in precise marksmanship and hand them semi-automatic rifles with good sights/scopes and large magazines. have them circle the camp shoulder to shoulder with an inner backup ring. the shooters will be seated at a shooting bench and their rifles will have a bipod for maximum accuracy. set up distance marker flags in several concentric circles out to 300 yards. also, truckloads of ammunition already in clips. once you are setup, play rock/metal REALLY loud over the a lot of the biggest, loudest speakers you can find. this will not only draw zombies to you, it will also phych up the shooters. make sure the shooters only need to shoot one bullet at each zombie and not let them shoot at them until they are at a close enough distance that they can acheive that. when people in the outer circle expend their clip, their backup in the inner circle switches places with them so they get a short break to re-load. this is what i believe to be the best way to kill mass amounts of zombies so humanity can survive.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I too have planned for just such a scenerio. I would call was many of my friends as possible, have them bring all the weapons and ammo as possible and barracade our selves in the nearest Home depot. Take 1 of their rental trucks and build an armor plated truck, then invade the nearest supermarket and stock up on food. Get the food back to Home depot. Then go back out and find the nearest gun store or hunting store and stock up on weapons and ammo. Glad to know I'm not the only one that plans for potential zombie attacks. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

id just start killling zombies left and right. if i find a hot woman thats not a zombie she better be scared for me too cause my job is to make all of them pregnant. gotta repopluate the world asap.

Comment

I think zombie infestation would be so fun, someone is just going to come up with and introduce this virus. For the sake of shaking things up hahah, this is 2010, I'd believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X