Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else plan for Zombie Attacks...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else plan for Zombie Attacks...???

Those of you that know me, know i have a wild imagaination and its on pretty much 24/7. Well, when i get bored, and ive done this at all my jobs, i plan for Zombie Attacks. I dont have a thing for Zombies, but i do make a plan or "route" is shit should hit the fan.

Now this could be Tornadoes, alien invasion, zombie attacks, the apocalypse...whatever, but i plan out what i would do if i had to keep someone or someTHING out of the area(s) i spend the most time in--work.

I plan escape routes, locations of tools, weapons and food and i plan what doors/windows i will need to block to prevent entry from said bad guys.

Here's just a quick paint map of what i mean....

Solid green is my work area and location of food(lunchroom). As you can see, the bathroom, lunchroom and my area are confined to the same walls. Red lines are doors to the outside world. Light blue dots are doors id have to block off or seal up and the the dark blue is my secondary plan, should i choose to keep the bathroom.

Now i work in a room full of tools and chemicals, so welding doors and protecting myself shouldnt be too hard. Ive got dozens of cases of flammable and hazardous chemicals and ive got welders, torches and things that create sparks, lol. I dont have a backup generator, but i do have devices that have secondary batteries.

Anyway, am i crazy?? Am i the only one that does this in my freetime? I mean, its not like a goal or anything, i just do it when im bored at work, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

This is the kind of thing you should keep to yourself.

Why are there so many doors to the outside? I count eleven zombie access points to the structure itself! You'll be overwhelmed in no time, but the ensuing explosion from your plan to defend yourself with flammable materials and torches should mean you won't suffer long and will take a bunch of them with you!

Thanks for sacrificing yourself so others have less zombies to fight!
      Last edited by visualpoet; 01-12-2010, 11:29 AM. Reason: frigging non functional fingers left a typo

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.
        Zombies turn you on?...

fucking necrophiliac sicko...

Comment

lmao
          for real

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Damn Jon, you're on a pwn-roll today.

The bigger doors are the bigger doors for cars to come in and out of. They are hard plastic and can be broken, but theyd be hard to get through. The smaller doors are normal sized doors in and out of the shop. A few go into the lounge, sales and parts, the rest go right outside.

Some are heavier and thicker and have locks and can be locked or welded, others are just glass doors and are the winkest links.

I most definitely dont PLAN on blowing myself up. I have 1000s of spray cans of brakecleaner and chemicals and things like that. Tape a few together and ive got a enough to blow up a zombie or two. I dont think i have much in the way of sharp, "head-removing" devices, so if i dont kill them by blowing them up, it could get messy. I have a hacksaw but i might not have electricity. However i do have a number of bigger, saw blades that could be rigged into "head-removing" tools.

I havent given it ALOT of thought, but i think ive given it enough that should it happen, id have a good chance of surviving. One of the techs right outside the door even has a CB/HAM radio so id be able to communicate with the outside survivors. Assuming there were any....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              Zombies turn you on?...

fucking necrophiliac sicko...
              Oh! So THAT'S what it's called.... thanks!

People use to just call me a "sicko", now I can correct them.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

What Josh does in his freetime is his own business.

And does it count if theyre zombies...I mean, i know theyre dead, but theyre still alive...

And who knows, if the attacks do happen, it gets lonely. Wait for a ghoulie-girlie and WAM!

Comment

lmao at this thread

Hey Josh, post some pics of the zombie hotties lol
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Don't worry. I thought about this too when I first worked at the place I work at.

Here's an idea.

Comment

LOL... i thought my friends and myself were the only ones who plan for Zombie attacks LOL

we figured out Costco is ideal HQ in case of an invasion. food, weapons, cloths, they even have showers for employees, hard metal roll up doors, garage for tricking out our zombie crusher mobile, and all the appliances to cook a good meal plus generators for power outages, gas, bedding, furniture...etc.
                      oh yeah, work out equipment to stay in shape!

it would be ideal for a good 6 months for about 10-20 people. Though if we weren't all fat Americans it could stretch to 30-35 people, but dammit i want to be full.

yes i even did all the calculations and it came to 20 American people max.
                      i'm crazy, but it was fun to think and imagine what if...

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Hey Josh, post some pics of the zombie hotties lol
                        Ya'll need to watch more movies.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Lookup Murderdolls. Theyre a band. They did a song called "Teenage Zombie".

Julian, that place looks huge. Itd be proper, but fuck sealing the doors, lol.

Ox, i may not have time to make it the nearest Costco. Id have to live off the food in the vending machine, lol.

Comment

you should all play more Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Preparations can be easy once you know what too look for. Like staying away from places with LOTS of crawling spaces. Like that factory picture above... that's a bad place to be. You need 2 ways into the place which can be blocked permanently in a hurry, and probably 2 ways out which leads to a place where zombies can't get to. Like the roof, where you'd have a zip line to carry you and your supplies away from the building if anything went wrong.

You also need a second hideout. Again having decent protection and escape routs.

I can't wait to be shooting zombies. But honestly, if the zombie thing would take off, the military would act so fast that the infection would only kill off the stupid people. Like the women who go up to the drunk bum who smells like battered women and unemployment to see if their ok only to be bitten on the leg.
                            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

It's like none of you have ever seen a zombie flick. They're slow and dumb. They only want one thing: your brains. The people that end up dying are the people that lock themselves in and hide. It's always the guys that goes out and attacks the zombies that saves everyone else. Here's the zombie escape plan for you sissies: Call me.

I'll grab the AR-10 and the .45 from my brother's place and blast my way in, we'll all go to Walmart and arm ourselves, then I'll lead you all in the anti zombie rebellion.

As far as zombie coochie goes, whatever fits in your pocket is yours to keep.

Comment

Working...
                              X