Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats ford for ya!

here is the link. discuss

haha, just goes to show that no matter how expensive it is, and how much they should have put into it, its still a ford. So now the nicest ford is out of comission, the mustang looks like junk, and is way too big, and still made of cheap plastic.

but look at the bright side.... at least they didnt blame it on the tires, so they are learning to fess up to their mistakes.

Comment

HAH. (10 char)
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

o wells, hondas have recalls all the time too. its just that some people can afford more expensive pieces of shits then others...
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          o wells, hondas have recalls all the time too. its just that some people can afford more expensive pieces of shits then others...
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

What happened with cars? It seems that cars were built of better stuff back in the 50s and 60s... You never heard of things like this. Of course, standards were different then as well. It's quite possible that this car would never have gotten recalled if it was made and sold in 1962.

Still, Ford really doesn't seem to be doing their best at the moment... None of the Big 3 really seem to be... well, GM seems to be doing well, but Daimler Chrysler (you know, that German company? ) and Ford are not living up to the quality that they have displayed in the past. Hell, I've even been hearing an increasing number of complaints about the new F150s!

Comment

I'm cool with the new mustang... I kinda like it.

As for Honda, yeah... they had recalls. Of course, they aren't as widely publicized. The NSX isn't really well known (not that the GT is...) so those recalls weren't as noticed. And were they as major?

Comment

Working...
              X