X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah get the IS300 <3 oI want oneee

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
      well...i looked at my car today, and saw a huge frozen stream of water going down my incactive Tail Light. i decided to open up the trunk since it was comming from the side using the outline of te trunk as a "rail" of sorts. i followed the frozen stream to the middle of my rear window. seams i have a pretty big leak and it flows directly to my "busted" taillight.

should i silicone or something? could all that water pouring into my TL be causing its on/off status? my whip is in pretty good condition, im actually surprised i discovered this!
      i think my leak stems from the rear window trim at the bottom, but yeah we're in the same boat.

besides that and some dents on the driver's side, my shit is good y0. i'mma look into painting & droppin this bish for the summer.

and tuner, why you always use different colors in your post bro?
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

is300= ghey. h22 accord ownz it! Yeah something on my car goes wrong like everyday, weather its the brakes or the ignition wire going bad or even black smoke pouring from my muffler lol ive just gotten used to it and it gives me something to do!
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
          well...i looked at my car today, and saw a huge frozen stream of water going down my incactive Tail Light. i decided to open up the trunk since it was comming from the side using the outline of te trunk as a "rail" of sorts. i followed the frozen stream to the middle of my rear window. seams i have a pretty big leak and it flows directly to my "busted" taillight.

should i silicone or something? could all that water pouring into my TL be causing its on/off status? my whip is in pretty good condition, im actually surprised i discovered this!
          did the silicone thing and it does not let water go into the trunk and what not..
          hahahahah

Comment

bah, its raining cats and dogs in cali, maybe i should start siliconing the trunk, was there a DIY or a picture os the part to seal up? or does it vary?

because i cannot make out where im supposed to cover up.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
              They are old cars. If you aren't ready to deal with old car maintenance(sp?), then I do suggest you sell your cb7 and buy an STi.
              Werd. I enjoy the occasional repair on the car. The are over 10 years old. Cars deteriorate and break. If you want a trouble free car, get a new one.

Side note: my car runs and looks great (for the time being).
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by acch22
                I'm sick and tired of somthing always coming up with this piece of shit car!! If it's not the suspension, its the H22, if its not the H22 its the interior, if it's not the interior it's the rack and pinion, it it's not the r/p it's the steering column, the horn, the bumper, the exhaust, the header hitting the frame!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Fuck it, I'm getting the STI!
                hey bro check your wallet i bet it aint that fat otherwise youd be in some POS mercedes.
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                  hey bro check your wallet i bet it aint that fat otherwise youd be in some POS mercedes.
                  Where the hell do you get off asking about my financial status, what I drive and what I can or cannot afford?

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
                  JDM H22
                  Port n Polished Int Mani
                  Bored TB, maxed
                  MSD 6A
                  I/H/E
                  no cat
                  [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

im saying for bang for the buck the cb7 is unbelievable thats all. No doubt shes gonna shit on you after aroudn 15 years but part of the reason i fixed it is i like building things. thats all. No financial status rating here or what or what you cannot get.

Comment

im saying for bang for the buck the cb7 is unbelievable thats all. No doubt shes gonna shit on you after aroudn 15 years but part of the reason i fixed it is i like building things. thats all. No financial status rating here or what or what you cannot get.
                      sorry to tell you but thats how you came off, if you want bang for your buck, the 05 stang is the way to go

93' Accord (Sold )
                      JDM H22
                      Port n Polished Int Mani
                      Bored TB, maxed
                      MSD 6A
                      I/H/E
                      no cat

Comment

Well thing is i can argue that in terms of long life reliability. Just thinking down the road for you! if you plan on swithcing in abotu 4 years then by all means.

Comment

Well thing is i can argue that in terms of long life reliability. Just thinking down the road for you! if you plan on swithcing in abotu 4 years then by all means.
                          eehh, you got a point there, but they are also cheaper to fix. i guess they balance out

93' Accord (Sold )
                          JDM H22
                          Port n Polished Int Mani
                          Bored TB, maxed
                          MSD 6A
                          I/H/E
                          no cat

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNova92LX
                            Sho nuff. I agree as well.
                            i too, agree as well.

It's ashame to hear you have so many problems with your CB7. Mine runs like the day she was bought off the show room floor in '91. Good luck on your hunting for an STI.
                            2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                            JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                            My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

200,000 miles, 8psi, very little oil...still runs like a charm lol.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                                Werd. I enjoy the occasional repair on the car. The are over 10 years old. Cars deteriorate and break. If you want a trouble free car, get a new one.

Side note: my car runs and looks great (for the time being).
                                not true at all. i had a new car (well i bought a demo from the dealor), a 2000 neon, and the 92 accord has more features, and gave me less problems.

the only cool thing about the Neon was that it was under warranty (can you believe i had brake problems, it only ran on 3 cylinders, the tranny gave out twice. and i didn;t beat on the car at all really. it had like 1200 miles on it). so the repairs were all free.

still haveless problems with the accord, and more features

Comment

Working...
                                X