Fuck this piece of shit CB7!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck this piece of shit CB7!!!!!

I'm sick and tired of somthing always coming up with this piece of shit car!! If it's not the suspension, its the H22, if its not the H22 its the interior, if it's not the interior it's the rack and pinion, it it's not the r/p it's the steering column, the horn, the bumper, the exhaust, the header hitting the frame!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Fuck it, I'm getting the STI!

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
    JDM H22
    Port n Polished Int Mani
    Bored TB, maxed
    MSD 6A
    I/H/E
    no cat
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

wanna sell me the motor and trans??
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

sucks for you guys, my cb7 is working pretty fine.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

things will all work out.. sometimes everything happens at once. it took me a month to get the h22 running perfectly and now everything is swell.

just gotta have confidence.. but this is a reason why i'm trying to get a SRT-4 or a IS300.. so i can have a nice daily driver in case something happens to the cord.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

My H is working fine

Comment

I want one.
            1990 Integra Sedan
            My Tech Site Join. Contribute.

Comment

They are old cars. If you aren't ready to deal with old car maintenance(sp?), then I do suggest you sell your cb7 and buy an STi.
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I'm going to figure out my financial issues and start looking, the STI is at the top of my list.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
                JDM H22
                Port n Polished Int Mani
                Bored TB, maxed
                MSD 6A
                I/H/E
                no cat
                [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                  They are old cars. If you aren't ready to deal with old car maintenance(sp?), then I do suggest you sell your cb7 and buy an STi.
                  Agreed............

Comment

At least I'm not alone. lol. Every time I drive my Accord something breaks. I've just gotten accustomed to it. lol.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                      Agreed............
                      Then we must totally be connected through some stellar space travel continum
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

eh, mine has 180k and it runs mint....except the RH brake light keeps goin out even though the bulbs good (probably need a new sensor or switch)

Comment

Mine does that occasionally too. When I first got it, the reverse light didn't work for awhile. The sensor was screwed up.
                          + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                            Mine does that occasionally too. When I first got it, the reverse light didn't work for awhile. The sensor was screwed up.
                            well...i looked at my car today, and saw a huge frozen stream of water going down my incactive Tail Light. i decided to open up the trunk since it was comming from the side using the outline of te trunk as a "rail" of sorts. i followed the frozen stream to the middle of my rear window. seams i have a pretty big leak and it flows directly to my "busted" taillight.

should i silicone or something? could all that water pouring into my TL be causing its on/off status? my whip is in pretty good condition, im actually surprised i discovered this!

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                              Agreed............

Sho nuff. I agree as well.
                              Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X