X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7tuner.com decals now available!

Finally.

(thanks to jdmwannabe for that picture)

This isn't quite the official thread, but it'll do for now. I'm copying this info directly from the old thread:

CB7tuner.com Logo:
    For starters, I am the owner of this site. The information in this thread is for the ONLY truly official cb7tuner.com merchandise. There are a few members on here that have been given permission to use the cb7tuner.com logo on their own merchandise, and they pay a certain amount of their profits for the privilege. Those products are properly licensed. Any member selling unauthorized merchandise using the cb7tuner.com logo will be banned permanently. If you wish to use the cb7tuner.com logo on something you plan to sell, please ask my permission. If it's a one-time thing, I will probably say yes. It is my right to pursue legal action against anyone using the CB7tuner.com name or logo without my permission.

7.75" window decals:
    Ordering of the 7.75" rear window decals may be done directly through me. Decals are $5 a pair, shipped, unless otherwise specified. They are available in WHITE ONLY. If any other colors become available, I will let it be known. Please do not ask for anything other than white.
    So far, shipping to Europe has not been incredibly expensive, so the $5 price remains.
    Order these decals through me ONLY. My PayPal address is deevergote@comcast.net. I accept PAYPAL ONLY.
    IMPORTANT! - When you place your order, make sure you include in the payment information:
    -Your name
    -Your screen name on here,
    -and your correct address.

If you do not provide these three things, you'll get whatever I send you (or nothing at all, if I have no address!) If you need to get that information to me after your order is placed, DO NOT PM me the information. I delete my PMs frequently, and it may be gone before I send the decals. EMAIL me your information from the same email address that your PayPal payment was sent from, so I can keep it near your order. Thank you.

Decals will be shipped as soon as I can get them out. My reason for not selling decals for a long time has been my inability to ship them in a timely fashion. If things take a while, please be patient. If I am unable to keep up with shipping, I will simply not sell the decals anymore.
    I will only ship decals to YOU. Please do not order decals for a third party. If something gets messed up between you and me, we'll fix it. If a third party is involved, we don't know who is at fault, and who is being taken advantage of.

Again:
    Decals in WHITE only are available.
    Paypal $5 to me at deevergote@comcast.net
    I do not accept any other forms of payment
    Include your correct name, address, and screen name on this site
    Specify that you are ordering CB7tuner.com decals (I DO run other sites...)

HELLZ YAH! But I dont get paid for another 1.5 weeks. will they be available then? I Need them! BAD!

Comment

or you kow what? FUck it, I am gunna borrow the 5 bucks. I bet these will sell out fast. expect payment in 48 hours.

Comment

all ready bought two sets of them been waiting for awhile for these
        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I suppose you'll get another $5 from me in addition to the calendar on Thursday. lol

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well my order is in.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Hey Mike are you going to do the full width rear window ones as well?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Ill be back from the post office in 30 mins, putting my order in...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Hell yeah. I've been waiting for this.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                  I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    Hey Mike are you going to do the full width rear window ones as well?
                    No, those are too large and expensive for me to have in stock myself. lowfrostcb7 should be able to make those to order, though.

I still have to send your window decals out! I actually need to go to the post office to get an airmail stamp for them, I think... which is why I have yet to send them. I know, it's been like... a year...

Comment

i'll have to see if one of my friends can paypal you because i refuse to use their services any more since they basically only protect the buyer not the seller.

Comment

Last edited by DejectedAngel; 01-11-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

You just doing black and white, Mike?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
                            Well i want 2 sets deev? Were do i pay?
                            read the 1st post states all info.....only taking paypal...and he posted his e-mail twice...

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Read the post.

This is another reason I stopped selling them. READ THE GODDAMN POST!

White only.
                              Paypal ONLY.
                              The information is there.

Maybe I got too wordy. People see lots of words, and forget what they read in the beginning by the time they finish (which is one reason why I summarized it at the end)

Thank you guys for the orders that were already placed. They're ready to go. Gonna pick up stamps and have them out tonight when I go out to grab some food, along with and Gus Day decals that I recently discovered were unsent.

Please read the thread.
                              White only. Paypal. Screen name. Proper address.

If this gets too frustrating, I'm just not going to bother anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X