Didnt someone on this site have a sentra with stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt someone on this site have a sentra with stars

on the front end that they sold.... If so it just saw it for sale in lowell again

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
    on the front end that they sold.... If so it just saw it for sale in lowell again
    That was Val's car.

Oh btw I gotta call you in a bit. Elec. schematic question.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Wasn't that car totaled?
      lol.

Comment

Yeah, it was totalled... wtf. She's gonna be pissed if someone is driving her spec around!

Comment

WTF..... any info on the sale?
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

WTF.... A sentra ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Comment

Lowell Ma off middlesex near hadley park... I will try to get a pic.... For sale by owner...

Comment

If it's for sale... I bet Val buys it back...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    If it's for sale... I bet Val buys it back...
                    I think I saw 3k... But I did not have time to check

Comment

Was it the same sentra in the pic that deeve posted? I can't freaking get over this.

And who would try and sell it with the graphics on it. Plus it was a 'custom' color... they wouldn't have known how to match it and the entire rear end would be slightly different.
                      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

If they fixed it, and did a good job colormatching it, you get your car back Val!

If it's fixed, and only $3000... then it's like you got $4000 for your trouble!

Comment

Any way we people out of the loop could get the back story on this?

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I had a riced out Sentra spec V that I loved and it was totaled when someone rear ended it and apparently Todd saw it in a town close to mine.
                            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

It wasn't riced out. You had a tasteful one-color star paintjob, and a body kit that you got painted.

It was only riced out before you painted the kit...

Comment

Working...
                              X