whats a good work out... ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats a good work out... ???

whats a good work out when you dont have time to go to the gym (i.e. something i can do at home, with no equipment, to keep in shape in between days at the gym)

please help me

PS does anyone have a morning routine, or bedtime routine? its it good to have those? need "expert" advice

go get these thing that look like a big rubberband they have handles at the end of them they come in different levels of tightness they work good

Comment

Originally posted by tjr5150
      go get these thing that look like a big rubberband they have handles at the end of them they come in different levels of tightness they work good
      lol...my mom has those...

they actually work??? give me some detail, what exactly should i do with them?

Comment

the grey one is a pretty good one, sit in a chair back straight, step on the middle of the band evenly and you can do arm curls biceps and forearm, if you get some of the longer one's sit on the floor legs straight or slight bend put band around feet and you can do pull backs like in a row..
        you can also buy this thing that goes around the band so you can put into the door then shut the door and you can work chest by doing butterflys that way

Comment

jump rope for cardio. pushups, situps, small free weights...
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what you looking for..and dont give the answer better shape. you looking for definition, muscle size, or freaky size. i have several workout routines ill set up just let me get a better idea what you want to do. Ive been working out since i was 16 went from 120 lb weakling to 160 lb power lifter in one year by the time i graduated highschool i was 215 lbs. I currently tip the scales at 225. and im 5'8"

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

well i mean, im not small n skinny. nor am i fat.

i guess i want more definition and muscle mass, and of course strength n flexibility. right now when i go to the gym i work out every major muscle group. my bud and i are going the musce "failure" route. its actually working, lol.

i know i should do push-ups, but how many (reps, sets, etc)...any special home excercises any one knows? i kinda need some detail on a good routine, and im dead serious about it. im not gonna chump out next week, lol. thats why im askin.

i guess i should re-phrase the question...can anyone give me a detailed list of a routine that works for them at home when they are away from the gym and its equipment?

ex= i do 20 pushups
              then 55 situps,
              then i try doing blah blah blah.
              i drink water and a milkshake, blah blah...
              i take a 15lb wieght and do biceps, etc...

im lookin for something like that, lol.
              im not looking for an personal e-trainer (although it would be nice, lol), i jus wanna know how somebody who is serious about it does it.

edit: Draggen, dont wanna get super freaky big, jus wanna get the whole 9 (more energy, feel better, look better, be stronger, healthier) and get big at same time
              Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 12-27-2004, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X