Gave My Cb7 To My Sis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave My Cb7 To My Sis

Hey ya'll i joined this site in November of 2004 no duh newaz Id like to thank everyone on this site for the help you guyz gave me I love this site hope u guyz never stop loven the cb7's I had to give my car away sadily to my sister seeing dat she needed a car she just got her licence i gave her my 93 accord ex-r. Well I got a 92 acura legend ls sedan im loving the car but will always have my love for cb7's the good times i've owned 5 honda accords (90-93) through out my driving career and let me tell u i enjoyed everyone of em Well once again guyz jus like to thank you all for being there and helping me out wit my car troubles wish u guyz all the best phat4genexr signing off have a happy new year lol

hmm.. why dont u juss give ur sister the legend.. and u keep the cb7?

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

it brings a tear to my eye...
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

did u tell her about the site? make her join us lol
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

whoa to the double post.
          Last edited by wed3k; 12-27-2004, 04:42 PM.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i wish but guyz it was my dads idea and well i cant change that cuz he actually bought it for me and well he took it away which sucks but i'll let my sister kno bout this site and make sure she joins this site kicks ass i dont no wut i would do wit out it it makes my life easier to figure out problems and the nice diy's thanks guyz.

Comment

pics of sister

Comment

Originally posted by ai2t
                hmm.. why dont u juss give ur sister the legend.. and u keep the cb7?

lol same thing i was thinkin
                http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Working...
                X