Wangs tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wangs tuning

Wangs tuning in pelham NH is a straight hack. long story short my car was turned in april of 09 i got the car back in july 09 not tuned no nothing i couldnt even pass 5900 for in his words "safety reason" for the motor.Drove the car as it was for no longer than 1 week drove it down to NY came back dropped it back off so it could finally get tuned. that took another 3 weeks i finally picked my car up not 1 min later down the road the car starts dying and then i started hearing this noise that sounded like change in a pocket coming from the motor ,i figure okay wtf is going on drove it about half mile to a gas station to get gas and see whats up. my connections are all lose.as i figure fuck it ive been in his shop for 3 hours i will go home and bring it back tomorrow ...as i hit the highway that noise that sounds like change turned in to a banging noise obv i say f this and turn around not half way back my car's oil light starts flashing and my car dies i then go to his shop with a friend of mine who had been following me the way there and back and i tell. him his excuse well im tired have it towed here... okay so i grab some tools to tighten my connections to see if maybe i can drive my car back get back to my car tighten the connections and nothing, so my friend calls AAA and i tow my car back to his shop.I tried calling him and showing up at his shop after that and nothing no wang so finally a friend of mine figures lets just threaten to sue him he calls my friend right back after about 3 more weeks of me trying to get ahold of him. he tells my friend oh yeah his motor is junk he blew the oil pump. here is where it gets good i call the place i got the motor from to see whats up they tell me, "well we tell each person who buys motor from us to replace the water pump,timing tensionor ,oil pump".which 1 didnt he tell me about .....u guessed it my oil pump we then call him back he admits to f******* up and still says its not his fault i am now going threw a crap load of stuff to trying to get my car back up and running plain and simple if anyone decides to go there good luck dont say i didnt warn ya

if i misspelled any words or miss something give me a break

Hmm...never heard of Wang's. Sorry to hear about your mishap:thumbsdown:

life is good.

Comment

*enter racial joke here*

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

dude. if you hear a rattling noise gotta stop the car. figure out is it the engfne or tranny? is it engine? check oil? still rattling tow it. your car was warning you. then the oil light came on? shoulda stopped way before. oil light on means ur engine is starving of oil and gaurentee to blow if kept running.

yes it could be their fault but you did not much to help to prevent true major problems. you kept driving the car till it died for good man.

when my oil light came when i was heading to work i stopped it. found outt he guy before did a bad tbelt job and did not put in a retainer clip for my countershaft seal so i had to redo that. and one year later my car is still running.

listen to your car bro don't push it if it is rattling
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
          dude. if you hear a rattling noise gotta stop the car. figure out is it the engfne or tranny? is it engine? check oil? still rattling tow it. your car was warning you. then the oil light came on? shoulda stopped way before. oil light on means ur engine is starving of oil and gaurentee to blow if kept running.

yes it could be their fault but you did not much to help to prevent true major problems. you kept driving the car till it died for good man.

when my oil light came when i was heading to work i stopped it. found outt he guy before did a bad tbelt job and did not put in a retainer clip for my countershaft seal so i had to redo that. and one year later my car is still running.

Mmhmm. Rod bearings get sad without oil

life is good.

Comment

First -what "connections"

Second -why didnt you stop driving the car ... You just damaged it more

Third - Two years ago I called Wang... I could barely understand him since he barely speakes English.. He was honest though and said he did not have much h22 experiance.. All the tuners in this area I dont realy trusr. Steven (stickerguy owns turbooptions) is an ass and I would just not deal with him, Wang seems like an okay guy, I talked to trick eng... Or w/e they are called and seemed olay... I have talked to Boston Dyno and will probably go with them... If they are still around when my porject car is done.

Fourth .. Think a little and write something that makes sense and post on a local forum that Wang is on... www.turboooptions.com (Just dont post a pic of your car on thereif you still want it in your garage/ driveway..)

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post

Third - Two years ago I called Wang... I could barely understand him since he barely speakes English.. He was honest though and said he did not have much h22 experiance.. All the tuners in this area I dont realy trusr. Steven (stickerguy owns turbooptions) is an ass and I would just not deal with him, Wang seems like an okay guy, I talked to trick eng... Or w/e they are called and seemed olay... I have talked to Boston Dyno and will probably go with them... If they are still around when my porject car is done.

Fourth .. Think a little and write something that makes sense and post on a local forum that Wang is on... www.turboooptions.com (Just dont post a pic of your car on thereif you still want it in your garage/ driveway..)
              Isn't DentSport fairly close to you? I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Isn't DentSport fairly close to you? I've heard nothing but good things about them.
                I haven't even heard of them yet... Ill have to check them out... They are about an hour from me.

Comment

I googled wangs 2ys ago and saw nothing but bad things. Sorry, but you should have done research. your not the only one that had problems with them. Send lodollar a pm, he is the man. He does my tuning.
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                  RIP

Comment

I think Wayne had trouble at Wang's too...
                    I've seen wang at the track (Import wars in NH) and he's always surrounded by a bunch of teenagers. I've always found that strange.

chris (Teksi) uses Dentsport and swears by it. Other than being a little expensive I haven't heard anything bad about them
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I haven't even heard of them yet... Ill have to check them out... They are about an hour from me.
                      Really? Wow... even I've heard of them! Their 240sx was a big deal in a magazine a couple years ago.

AccordWarrior also goes to them for installations on his STi that he's not comfortable doing himself. He swears by them as well. I've heard lots of good, no bad.

Comment

this is why Im gunna tune my own car. no matter how much I got to learn to do it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Really? Wow... even I've heard of them! Their 240sx was a big deal in a magazine a couple years ago.

AccordWarrior also goes to them for installations on his STi that he's not comfortable doing himself. He swears by them as well. I've heard lots of good, no bad.
                          Deev, what haven't you heard of...and off topic but, nice sig. I almost forgot that movie existed it was so lame

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post

I get what your saying 100 percent but honestly i just wanted to go home cause i live about 45 mins away from there and the oil light didnt come on till half the way back to his shop.I mean i could have been a lil bit more smart about the whole situation and just pulled over on the highway soon as it started banging but i was just so pissed that it all happen right after i left his shop.

Comment

1 The batt connections

2 i know i should have but didnt i thought the car would make it back

3 Wang told me he knew what he was doing and that he has done this swap before in a car like mine which i believe is also bull cause he said he did it 10 years ago which is kinda hard to believe because my motor just hit 10 years.
                              Thats another issue i had with him is that u cant understand him over the phone so i would have to travel 45 mins everytime he had to tell me something.But i found these guys they have a shop called east coast customs thats where the rest of my money is gonna go to with that car

4 Thanks i'll look in to that and they dont know where i live at all. i heard that much about them or of a guy who worked for him in the past who would steal there customers cars

Comment

Working...
                              X