Why are people so stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people so stupid?

Nothing like some snow to bring out the idiot in people. And why is it always a woman in an SUV doing the dumbest things. They pass me doing 20 over the limit on my way to work all the time. Chating on the phone, putting makeup on, totally oblivious to the people around them.

Turn your volume down first, sometimes this camera comes through really loudly.

I was hoping she was dropping her child off at the school so I could rip her a new one, but no such luck.
    [/rant]
    Last edited by visualpoet; 01-06-2010, 09:19 AM.

thats happened to me once and I followed her till a red light went next to her and I said you stupid dum bitch what the fuck are you doing.....she was so shock all she could say was sorry and I said....aa...never do it again bitch have a nice day lmao

was you waiting for a moment like this? you rec everyday ? lol

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

God I love how you have a camera in your car lol
      -Will

Comment

I need one too, lol.

Its not just snow, but rain too. It either brings out the slow-driving-pusys in them or its like they dont even notice whats going on.

If i drove like that, this would happen to me....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          I need one too, lol.

Its not just snow, but rain too. It either brings out the slow-driving-pusys in them or its like they dont even notice whats going on.

haha that's so mean.

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

FWAHAHAHAHAHHA fail

anyways, i like how you get pissed about people cutting you off like that. that happens over here 24/7 and in fact i found it worse in when i drove through Georgia. Just brush it off and next time post something more serious lulz

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yea stupid texas law about being at fault if you rear ended someone no matter what reason is fckin stupid. That's mostly why people do this shit and cut people off on purpose. Stupid motherfuckers....if that happens to me....I'll get in front of them and slam on my dam brakes.

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                God I love how you have a camera in your car lol
                I need one too, lol.
                $35 on ebay!

I paid $100 when I bought mine.

Comment

lmao poor keith

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
                    Yea stupid texas law about being at fault if you rear ended someone no matter what reason is fckin stupid. That's mostly why people do this shit and cut people off on purpose. Stupid motherfuckers....if that happens to me....I'll get in front of them and slam on my dam brakes.
                    you should keep your distance...
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I hear you man. It's bad around here, because you get all the out-of-staters with all seasons who come up here and drive all crazy like on our snowy and icey roads

You have to be extra careful around here due to people driving similar to your experience.

life is good.

Comment

I need one too, lol.

dis... Dis... DISRESPECT!

Terrible things happen when Woman venture away from the Kitchen. Yet Wonderful things happen when they do not stray from their native surroundings.

=p

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                            Sigh...
                            your car needs some gunmetal wheels asap. but that color is so odd..i dunno

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                            X