No announcement yet.

dumbass in a 350z got pwnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea cuz the kid did everything himself. but can that cop do what he did in a personal vehicle?

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i dont see why not. he informed somone who was on duty about the situation. and then the other cop pulled him over. shit idk
      lol

Comment

lulz oh well

no
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          yea cuz the kid did everything himself. but can that cop do what he did in a personal vehicle?
          its not entrapment, the cop (in the bmw) was on his way to work and the idiot on the 350z followed him. the cop didnt trick the guy to follow him. on top of that the 350z was in his jurisdiction.

you can not pull someone over in a personal vehicle hence why he phoned his buddy to do that.

Comment

yea we sort of sorted that out already. but could he still give him a citation? it says he gave the kid the citation not his partner....or did i read it wrong?

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

yea we sort of sorted that out already. but could he still give him a citation? it says he gave the kid the citation not his partner....or did i read it wrong?
              you guys beat me to it, i decided to eat something in the middle of my post lol.

Comment

lulz its all good

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

A cop is never off duty. Once you carry that shield, you can make an arrest, and make citations. That is why they always have their badge and a side arm.

He just can't pull people over in a personal vehicle, so he had his buddy do it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                    A cop is never off duty. Once you carry that shield, you can make an arrest, and make citations. That is why they always have their badge and a side arm.

He just can't pull people over in a personal vehicle, so he had his buddy do it for him.
                    so he can arrest me at any hour for any little thing? thats ghey

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

so he can arrest me at any hour for any little thing? thats ghey
                        Don't be a dumbass and you won't have anything to worry about lol

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                          Don't be a dumbass and you won't have anything to worry about lol
                          lulz i may be puerto rican, but im not dumb!.....oh wait
                          Last edited by Law Grandeur; 01-07-2010, 01:57 AM.

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

oh sweet justice haha, so I'm guessing exhibition of speed is automatic grounds for a tow? I know that's what is usually cited when someone is caught street racing.

I wonder if it was posted yet on the Z forums haha
                            Last edited by ikayto; 01-07-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              oh sweet justice haha, so I'm guessing exhibition of speed is automatic grounds for a tow? I know that's what is usually cited when someone is caught street racing.

I wonder if it was posted yet on the Z forums haha
                              some guy said in the thread he posted it on the z and g35 forums. Everyone over there was laughing and saying the kid deserved it too.

Comment

Off duty Police Officers could really care less what you do when your out and about. They can call in situations into their precinct as they see fit. If they saw an actual crime being comitted, they are obligated to step in and stop the crime. On or off duty.

Comment

Working...
                                X