• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooooo We're back!

I wonder what happened?
    Something server side it looks like.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Yeah that was pretty damn crappy.
    Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
      I wonder what happened?
      Something server side it looks like.
      Originally posted by mchaley View Post
      Yes, cb7tuner is down. We're having some physical problems with the server. Definitely trying to get it back online ASAP but I have no way of estimating how long it'll take.

Sorry for the troubles

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea..that was pretty wack

Lou's Build Thread!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
        "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
          yea..that was pretty wack
          And long...

But anyway thanks to the people who worked on the problem

Comment

I started to break down and chew my fingertips off while sitting in a corner and rocking back and forth in the dark. Thank god the forum is back up and running. Now all I need are some bandages, and possibly a trip to the ER.
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

It was a hardware issue on the server end, apparently. The guys at Pandemic Hosting really pulled it together to get things fixed quickly. They were thinking possibly by mid-evening, so they got it done faster!

They got on it right away when I let them know what was up... at 1am last night. By this morning, the problem was identified. By this afternoon, it was corrected.

Now it's time to do a backup... because I nearly shat myself when I thought the database could've been lost! I have a fairly recent backup somewhere on my computer, but the most recent one i could find last night was from 2007! That would suck big hairy monkey balls if I had to restore from 2007!

Comment

Restoring a 2007 data base would be so much a lost of files!!! So much things and pictures are posted in only one day, imagine in 3 years !!!!!

BTW deeve, that should take a lot of space on your computer to do a backup of the entire forum !

Comment

^^^even Deev glitched out..he posted twice lol..

Originally posted by deevergote
                  They got on it right away when I let them know what was up...
                  only knows what that rep had to deal with!

Lou's Build Thread!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                  "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

yes please back it up, dont need another server outage were we lose everything. glad to see it back up and running.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

CD5tuner is like Suboxone for us CB7heroin addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                        Suboxone

Everything there is to say has been said. When servers go down here, i go to CD5tuner.

That is all.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

Everything there is to say has been said. When servers go down here, i go to CD5tuner.

That is all.
                          Lol i forgot about cd5tuner.com....This morning, i bought a brake setup for my cb, and i needed info so i was seeking for info on front brakes on google cause cb7tuner was down and i didnt found helpful links...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            It was a hardware issue on the server end, apparently. The guys at Pandemic Hosting really pulled it together to get things fixed quickly. They were thinking possibly by mid-evening, so they got it done faster!

They got on it right away when I let them know what was up... at 1am last night. By this morning, the problem was identified. By this afternoon, it was corrected.

Now it's time to do a backup... because I nearly shat myself when I thought the database could've been lost! I have a fairly recent backup somewhere on my computer, but the most recent one i could find last night was from 2007! That would suck big hairy monkey balls if I had to restore from 2007!
                            OH MY GOD! That big hairy monkey balls line really had me rolling. Yeah, I know how you feel, I just found out that my room mate lost all of my photos from 5 years ago, things that could never be replaced is just gone. I wanted to just crawl into a corner and black out the world saying I had over 3 thousand photos and documents.

But its good you didn't lose it. It's just gods way of saying "maybe it's time for a NEW backup... eh?"
                            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

CD5tuner could help you with brakes and suspension.

Comment

Working...
                              X