Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you want it back?

Question:

If your CB7 got stolen would you want it back? I am only asking this because of what happened to a guy I know.

His 2007 F-250 got stolen, cops found it stripped. he threw about 20 grand in upgrades and he doesnt want it back. But we are advising otherwise.

So the question stands, would you want yor CB7 back if it got stolen and found in the same state?

I would kill the fucker.

When you say "found in the same state" are you talking about, being found in the condition it's in now, or stripped, or instead of being found in Washington, it was found in like Montana?

I'm not sure if I'd want it back, after my truck was broken into and my stereo stolen, driving it just wasn't the same.

Comment

condition it was found in.

Comment

Hell yea I'd want it back, then I'd find out who did it, and all would go in a dark, bloody haze from there.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Depends on where it got grabbed.
          In front of the house, I would probably get rid of it.
          They already know where ya live. prob come back for more.

That is what garages are for.
          If you have a lot of time and money invested. think wisely.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

I don't want any vehicle with a branded tittle. So, no.
            It wouldn't be the same after that. I'd move on to a better one.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

It would depend on how far it was stripped. Just wheels or interior I would be ok. If they started pulling the motor or major body panels I would say screw it
              FA1

Comment

If they had only taken it for a spin, then yes.

If they stripped it, no.

If i even got anything for it, it wouldnt be enough to repair or replace it, so i'd just take whatever the insurance comapny would give me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                  It would depend on how far it was stripped. Just wheels or interior I would be ok. If they started pulling the motor or major body panels I would say screw it
                  x2..if it had been completely gutted I would say no (do not want it back). Would then be time to start a new project.
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

It an intimate part of you. To some people anyway. If my car was stolen and stripped then no I'd not want it back. I'd feel as if I'd been raped and wouldn't want the memories lying around.

Raped... In the ass.

Comment

i've put a lot of money and time into my car already. if someone steals it i too would probably go into a bloody rage.

I'd take the insurance since it's full coverage. yeah i know it's a 20 year old car, but i'm only paying 30 bucks a month and dump it into something else.

Comment

doesnt stripped mean salvage/rebuilt title? I thought all vandalised/stripped stolen recovered vehicles get that title?

If thats the case I wouldnt want it back. Insurance will have to pay me my money and ill get another or something else.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I when my integra got stolen and found I didn't want it back, in fact I didn't take it back, I went with the title in hand because I knew that it was going to stay there.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I'd have to take whatever the insurance company gave me to put down on another car or to buy another car. This is the only one I have. Then again that would be IF I had insurance lol. My car isn't worth stealing though. Hell it won't even crank right now and wouldn't be worth the time it took to bring a flatbed or tow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                              It an intimate part of you. To some people anyway. If my car was stolen and stripped then no I'd not want it back. I'd feel as if I'd been raped and wouldn't want the memories lying around.

Raped... In the ass.
                              X2. It depends, but if it was totally F'd in the A then no, I'd move on

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X