X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win

Can't remember if I've seen this on here but.. the video speaks for itself

"It's like non stop anguish!"

blahahahaha, im a computer gamer and i got my headset on, and lets just say im sure im deaf now lol. I must say thats pretty mean to a girl, i would do it to my guy friend no doubt, but a girl? maybe the one who i hated. but funny in all lol. I'm gunna add if i was there i would comfort the girl that ate a tablespoon of cayenne pepper. cause she lived through hell (well her hell lol).

as we are on the topic of peppers we got one of my friends to eat a habanero pepper for a dollar, lets just say we were all on the ground, about to die from so much laughter.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

shes annoying as fuck.

Comment

all drunk people are annoying lol.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

How about this one.
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I just saw that one ^^ tonight on Pranked. There was some good shit on tonight's episode. Like where dude threw the log on the plank and it came up and hit him in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              I just saw that one ^^ tonight on Pranked. There was some good shit on tonight's episode. Like where dude threw the log on the plank and it came up and hit him in the nuts.
              Lol yeah that's where I first saw that one..That show gives you some good ideas.
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHSLFBLAISURFBAEKSDJFHXZKJBVERILASBwhatthe HELL is all I heard from her reaction.

Comment

Jeeze, I can smell the Alcohol on that hussies breath from here.

..oh wait. That's my Nuts.

=p

Truth is, the guy videotaping probably banged them both after the camcorder went away.

Comment

I bet she had dogs howling around the neighborhood lol

Comment

well, since we're posting things about pranking women...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I approve!

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                        X