someone tried to put me down today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha.. i should motivate him with it

i just get really pissed cause i worked very hard to rebuild/ reswap my f22 in and he was shooting it down
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Ah yes, but the thing is, as it turns out, youre probably not the only one who has a negative image of him.

They keep quiet to avoid confrontation. and he does it because he is probably one of those insecure little bitches who pays for everything, instead of actually pulling out a book and some tools, and actually doing the work yourself.

There is people in the world who have one of two things: a Bank of Knowledge or a Bank with Money.

Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.
        that my friend is def one of the best things i have ever heard and will be placed in my sig for future reference
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
            douchebag.
            well i am sorry i am

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
              that my friend is def one of the best things i have ever heard and will be placed in my sig for future reference
              Thank you Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                well i am sorry i am
                not u, ur "so-called" friend.

Comment

There are a lot of people around here like that as well. "ooh, I wanna get a Civic, swap in a k20 and blah blah blah" Now I'm not talking shit about a k20 by any means, but, for what it would cost for a k20 and to have it installed in a Civic, I could buy an h22, build and boost the shit out of it, put it in a cb9 chassis and beat any k20 swapped Civic on the planet.

When some of you read that, you'll think, well duh, the h22 is built and boosted. The point I'm trying to get to is, for the same money, you can buy, build, and boost a motor that'll put down way better numbers for the same amount of money it'd cost to just buy and install a k20 in a Civic.

Comment

Man I was in that same plot once, but when my friends saw my car with my goods, they changed there tunes, not only that all of my frinds projects aren't done and look like shit haha, but we respect eachother motives and styles next time I hang with my civic,crx,da's I'll get pics.

Our moto "is our car looks like shit but we'll kill your whip"

But your friend is big dick swingin because he got something new and nicer so he thinks. He'll get over it when he gets beat by you or another POS crap but fast car.
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I love my CB, and after it's swapped in Spring, and I install the nitrous, I'm gonna eat every ass hole on the road like this kid for you.

Oh, and this quote RaginAsian,

Is definitely going on facebook right now.
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        I'm gonna eat every ass hole on the road like this kid for you.

Um, should I stay off the road? I don't want my asshole eaten :P

Comment

Originally posted by T-Clyde
                          any time a word comes out of his mouth. say "yeah but its still just a civic"

repeat repeat repeat.
                          LOL. This sounds like some shit I would do. Every time you see his car just look down, shake your head, and say "fucking civic" lol. Me and a couple of my friends did this to a guy in high school except it wasn't about cars and eventually he got mad enough he was ready to fight LMAO.

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          Um, should I stay off the road? I don't want my asshole eaten :P

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                            I'm gonna eat every ass hole on the road like this kid for you.

With Jelly?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/32887/

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                              Yes sir, with jelly. On rye bread.
                              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

cars......they end friendships

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X