someone tried to put me down today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone tried to put me down today

well, i figured i would share my sense of pride i have for our cars. Today a bunch of my buddies and i got together to eat lunch. Well my one friend and i showed up at the same time and than our other buddy just got a new civic (to him new) and was on his way. He pulls up in his new '02 civic k20 swapped body kitted car. And were checking it out i told him not to bad, just not a fan of the body kit. and this is his remark. Fuck you dude i love the body kit its a hell of alot faster than your car and plus.. yours is a piece of shit. This did not get me fired up. Because i will admit my car is far from perfect/finished. But than he began to rant on about how much better his car was than mine. Finally i was like woah buddy. I was like dude shut up, i dont want to hear another word out of your mouth for several reasons. 1. you bought that piece of shit your driving like it is, eveything done to my car I DID MYSELF. 2. i dont want to hear you shoot down my car you dont drive it nor do you know how it feels to drive it. than he comes back with ooh well i dont car if i bought it like this is awesome. This is were i got pissed and said dude your parents payed for 1/2 the price of that piece of shit. if i parents paid for 1/2 the price for the stuff i want to do to my car. the damn thing would be finished. that when my other buddy started laughing and said ude lets go and him and i left my other friend at the place to eat by himself lol.

sorry for the long, probably no bother to you guys, story

i just wanted to get it out of my system because im still alittle pissed about it.
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

This guy is your friend?
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

well i just used that to make the story take less time, hes more of one of the people you talk to and hang out with cause your nice, but not really a friend. if you get what i mean?
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Dude I hear you but he sounds like just another ricer know-it-all. Who, doesn't know it all. Sorry you have to put up with people like this. Because I would've just left right then. Waste of your time man, if you truly love cars, you love all kinds, you don't hate.

life is good.

Comment

Post up pics of his car.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ill try and get some so i can post them up

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
              well i just used that to make the story take less time, hes more of one of the people you talk to and hang out with cause your nice, but not really a friend. if you get what i mean?
              so he is an associate not a friend. i hate when people talk shit about a car they know nothing about. then brag about they shit when they bought and have lifted a finger to put an work in on the car.
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

thats exactly what you could call him lol. but i prefer asshole lol

Comment

left jab in the mouth and sees what happens next.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i really dislike people like that...they swear they know so much about car's...and always want to $#!t on everyone's parade that has an older car..

Comment

Tell him you got a 150 shot of nitrous, and that his wimpy K20 couldn't possibly handle such a thing.

He seems like the kind of guy that will run out and slap on a nitrous kit to prove you wrong. Maybe the piston that shoots out of the block will take out his bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Tell him you got a 150 shot of nitrous, and that his wimpy K20 couldn't possibly handle such a thing.

He seems like the kind of guy that will run out and slap on a nitrous kit to prove you wrong. Maybe the piston that shoots out of the block will take out his bodykit.
                        haha but you see that wouldnt deter him at all since he had a old integra he h22 swapped and blew up now he bought this

Comment

thats exactly what you could call him lol. but i prefer asshole lol
                          that seem to fit a lil better, lol

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          left jab in the mouth and sees what happens next.
                          he will go cry to his momma and try to press charges.
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

haha but you see that wouldnt deter him at all since he had a old integra he h22 swapped and blew up now he bought this
                            Right. So he's experienced at blowing up motors Give him a little motivation!

Comment

*sigh*

I know this all too well.

I am the only CB7 out in the group of Hondas ( we have a 6th Gen, but he never comes out anymore cause people talk shit about Accords)

So here is what i do: If the guy or a girl ( I have had some loud mouth Bitches try to talk shit) I simply just let it slide...but sometimes you get that one fish, who will not shut the fuck up...so this is what you do and I have done this before ( cause they usually have a group of people around them, so they feel "powerful")

You walk to their car and you just simple look at it and say " So when you brought this item (it can be anything aftermarket) were you begging your momma to buy it for you at wal mart?" or " Wow, did your cum sucking girlfriend actually get you that for chirstmas?" shit like that.

either youre gunna start a fight, or the group of people are gunna call out the person that you just pwned like a little bitch. 9 times out of 10, they will just try and come up with something really cute and sassy, but it always ends with " shut the fuck up man"

Comment

Working...
                              X