picknpull!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picknpull!

Well i been going back and forth to picknpulls to find that they have a inventory on their website!

http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx

its pretty accurate, i been to about 5 in my area and the listings were about the same!

Im happy they did that!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

good to know that they are accurate was wondering about this the other day

Comment

Haha closest one to me is in Panama
      -Will

Comment

aww man I went to pick n pull and they charged me $5 bucks for an old honda emblem

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
          aww man I went to pick n pull and they charged me $5 bucks for an old honda emblem
          eww that sucks. the one i went to let you have anything small. That's how i got my SE badge, the dragon badge on an old Celica, a bunch of nuts and bolts. Then again i was buying pedals, two legend lips, a prelude steering wheel..

yeah i know i have a DX. what i was going to do after i was done fixing up my baby was take the X from the DX badge and combine it with the SE. yeah you know what i'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
            did it not fit in your pocket?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X