Newegg and DHL WTF Fail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newegg and DHL WTF Fail!

I ordered an item from Newegg (as I do all the time) and normally when it ships from Edison New Jersey, I have it the next day... Well with the holiday, its been a few extra days (whatever) but I just tracked the route that its taking and, well... WTF???

Normally when I order something it goes straight to me, but since they used DHL for this, its taking a nice scenic trip across the northeast...

WTF???

lol, the scenic route.

I've tracked some weird deliveries, but this tops the cake.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

haha. what the hell?

Comment

they must have mapquested the route to you, everyone knows that mapquests puts you way out of the way to your destination.

Comment

DHL sucks. Hopefully you didn't need whatever you ordered in a hurry! Newegg + UPS ftw.

Comment

Newegg and UPS is very fast.

I never dealt with DHL even those those are my Initals

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
              DHL sucks. Hopefully you didn't need whatever you ordered in a hurry! Newegg + UPS ftw.
              Didnt need it at all... It's an Airport card for my laptop...

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                Newegg and UPS is very fast.

I never dealt with DHL even those those are my Initals
                dick hugging lips? interesting name my friend...lol jk jk

Comment

the direct route looks like a whole lot of nothing in between, probably DHL's hub is based in Mass and they grab all packages in your area for DHL in that area as well.

Comment

I miss when Newegg used Fedex. Always got my packages early. Now, with UPS, it doesn't matter if they make it to my local hub 2 days early, they don't deliver until the scheduled day. Curse ye, Brown!
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I got UPS ground from california from newegg in 2 days and im on the east coast. Newegg is the best.

Comment

when i ordered my WS2, it came via DHL and a day late plus the box it came in had a huge gapping hole. Not sure if it occured during shipment or from the pickup point, i had to check to make sure it was all there.

Comment

DHL is he worst shipping company i swear it. my friend used to work there and the stories he told me. lets just say dont ship anything fragile through them

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

A and B are in my work territory.

Comment

Working...
                            X