Sex on wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    pothole, extreme angled driveways, and speed bump heaven here! it just isnt practical either way. you lose any sort of traction on the road and BAM! there goes your front end, frame, etc. or better yet run into a truck...yea that'd be fun
    you mean you wouldnt want your face to meet the end of a tow ball hitch?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

mmm tow ball hitch.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

pothole, extreme angled driveways, and speed bump heaven here! it just isnt practical either way. you lose any sort of traction on the road and BAM! there goes your front end, frame, etc. or better yet run into a truck...yea that'd be fun
        i don't get how people always thing that being super low causes traction problems and a higher probability of losing control.

you realize that a full coilover system has the same general spring/damper rates at the highest setting as well as the lowest? If your super low and lose control, i would say it was better because the center of gravity is moved down almost eliminating the possibility of flipping, and the chances are, something will get in the way and slow you down much more than in anything stock height.

Now im using that 350 as an example because it doesn't seem to have much camber. so whats the big deal? to be honest, most people driving that low have less of a chance of losing traction or getting into a wreck because as soon as you get into that car, your on the lookout for ANYTHING that could be in your way. I barely need music anymore because i don't even pay attention to it as much as my surroundings. Which is why i slammed my car anyway. Slammage is my governor. keeps me from going too fast.

but haters will always hate i guess. but that car is sexy

Comment

i didnt state you lose traction from being so low. i said IF you lose any traction aka ice, bald tires, etc. there are many factors that can cause a car to lose traction. there could be a car randomly stopping for no reason, you werent paying attention and slammed the brakes too late causing a lock up or whatever. shit happens bro

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

rice! and honda s2k front bumper wanna be?
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i didnt state you lose traction from being so low. i said IF you lose any traction aka ice, bald tires, etc. there are many factors that can cause a car to lose traction. there could be a car randomly stopping for no reason, you werent paying attention and slammed the brakes too late causing a lock up or whatever. shit happens bro
              most people driving that low have less of a chance of losing traction or getting into a wreck because as soon as you get into that car, your on the lookout for ANYTHING that could be in your way.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                mmm tow ball hitch.
                tastes real with glass too!

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  one person cant speak for most. anything can happen that is beyond your ability and vision. you are not superhuman just because your ride is super low
                  Last edited by Law Grandeur; 12-29-2009, 03:42 PM.

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

I just cant believe he couldnt figure out a better way to pull it out of the garage than with loose 2x4's! They almost wacked the rear bumper when he was pulling out...

Comment

Working...
                    X