Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most disturbing thing you have ever seen or heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
    The curb stomp scene in that one movie American History x.
    I can't even tell you how many times we watched that over and over and over at my friend's house one night. Slow motion and everything. Must have replayed it for a half hour. Nasty stuff.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

well my friend told me that he gave him self a facial when his girl got off him when they were having sex, pretty funny and discusting lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

I saw a man get 9 shots at point blank range, on his face, with a magnum around the corner from my house, a week after we moved in.

My old classmate was a firefighter. He flew a helicopter. He arrived on a man committing suicide call. The man shot one of his relatives, put the gun in his mouth and blew his brains out (mushroomed). He arrives at the seen just thinking that he is going to take the relative. they are about to leave and a police officer says if they have room or one more. The guy was still alive! He says he died 3 times on the way to the hospital, but he was revived. He says the smell still haunts him sometimes at night.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
        Originally posted by bmxicansd
        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
        X