Buddyclub Radiator Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddyclub Radiator Cap

i just wanted to know if the buddy club radiator caps would fit our cars (CB7)

COLBALT CB7 2NER
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Originally posted by tommi

COLBALT CB7 2NER
    Oh man, I soooo want one......

I hear they add like 20-30 hp at the wheels!!

Comment

I'm not 100% if they will, although I think they will. I would try emailing them and asking if they would fit.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

pfft, i got a type-r one and it has a valve were i can realease the hot air or something, lol.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Omg Sosoo Mspime
          P

Tper R Bishch!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
            Oh man, I soooo want one......

I hear they add like 20-30 hp at the wheels!!

he just asked a simple question...a yes/no would suiffice. you don't need to be a smart-ass

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

Being a smart ass is my job.

kthx.

Comment

COLBALT CB7 2NER
                they do..you'd have to go with the type B cap
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Actually...from what I've read, the different radiator caps do affect the boil over point etc. If you think about it, pressure and temperature are related. The cap is rated for a different pressure, as it keeps the whole system at a different pressure, which thus affects pressure. Its the same thing with I believe the Greddy cap, which can actually keep the car running cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Actually...from what I've read, the different radiator caps do affect the boil over point etc. If you think about it, pressure and temperature are related. The cap is rated for a different pressure, as it keeps the whole system at a different pressure, which thus affects pressure. Its the same thing with I believe the Greddy cap, which can actually keep the car running cooler.
                    thanx guys and the smart-ass remark, i don't care cuz we all gotta laugh man, all good and i got the cap installed now over a month passed no problems
                    <

Comment

thanx guys and the smart-ass remark, i don't care cuz we all gotta laugh man, all good and i got the cap installed now over a month passed no problems
                      Hey Tommi .. (wow.. dudes got an xtra *m* in is name)

But NEway's .. heheh .. umm, which one did you end up gettin ?? Cuz *Primo* and *AccordWarrior*
                      have a point .. you get the *Type B* one .. or...?

And yaaa .. we *all* have to giggle sometimes .. btw .. I wanna do the *oil* cap as well ..
                      Imagine the performance gains!!!

A Hui Hou !!!
                      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

YEAHHHH!

as for the radiator cap i don't care if people bag on it, i jus got it cuz mine wasn't holding as much pressure and i needed another and so i decided on my winter vacation that i would buy JDM shit so i did i bought ek sidemarkers, spoon oil cap, buddyclub radiator cap and Real type-R red honda badging. all good totaled at about $300 CAND
                        <

Comment

Working...
                        X