merry christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merry christmas!

well...its the 24th...6:15am, im heading to work in a few moments, after work im busy with all my family for the next couple days, so i figured id say it now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Happy holidays.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

thanks man merry christmas to you too

Comment

I'd also like to send season's greetings to everyone. Whatever your beliefs, enjoy the holidays!!

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone. Be safe.

Comment

I wish you a merry christmas to all!!

Be safe on roads

Comment

happy holidays every1, hope you all have a great time with your love ones, and remember dont drink and drive...........
              AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
              JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone, enjoy life and be with your families

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

merry christmas hope your day will be better then mine lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                    merry christmas hope your day will be better then mine lol!
                    couldnt be worse than me, i got pneumonia in my lower lungs. but ill be ok though lol. merry cristmas to everyone here on the borad and happy hollidays.
                    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, Christmas day is here - 8.15am

Drive safe over the holidays everyone, and have a great newyears

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Merry Christmas guys and happy new year.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

atleast we have a white christmas eve here in texas its snowing!!!

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

I hate the Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays crap. Right now, it's Christmas. Merry Christmas!

I find myself unwilling to say that to people for fear that I might offend... this PC bullshit thrust upon us by modern society is stupid. It is Christmas. Wishing someone a Merry Christmas is not a bad thing. If they don't celebrate, so what? You're wishing them well on YOUR holiday. They are welcome to wish you well on the holidays that THEY celebrate!

Now I'm going to shower, get dressed up pretty, and go over to my mom's to celebrate. My stepfather's gift is in the back seat of my car, and I know he got something for me. He's Jewish. What are we going to say to each other? Merry Christmas. Because it's fucking Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night... or day... or afternoon... or evening... or morning... I don't want to assume I know which time of day you read this, for fear that I might offend!

(that rant isn't toward anyone in particular... sorry to piss ona thread full of well-wishing! )

Comment

Working...
                              X