To the losers who missed out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    Everyone always needs the driver's side lol. That's the one I need right now. I have an extra fender but it's for the passenger side so that's not going to help you. I tried. Nice find on the lights too.
    It's all good. It's the thought that counts, but thanks though. And thanks on that too.

Comment

Ahhhh Julian .. seeee?
      There is a Santa Claus after-all ..

Great score man .. never see another deal like that go down .. for a lonnng time!
      Jus be lucky I din see um ..
      I already have a pair .. but hey, you know .. I'da sold um at CB7T for alot more.
      Oh wait ..errr ..

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

those things are mint, i wouldve bought them if i were into that jdm stuff.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Sweet pickup. Blackhouse 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
            Sweet pickup. Blackhouse 'em!
            HELL NAW. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
              Driver's side front, and thanks guys.
              I have one somewhere in my basement. It's purple lol but in good shpe. I'll have to check if it's still there, but if you're interested let me know. I'll let it go for cheap, seeing as how I dont have my cb anymore. or if you're willing to make the drive you can have the fender and anything else that I still have left over for free. Been trying to get rid of this stuff but didn't wanna junk. thought maybe I'd find someone who needed it and would be more convenient for them then going to the junkyard. PM me if you're interested
              My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Working...
              X