Everyone give yourself a hi-five!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone give yourself a hi-five!!

For a few weeks now I've wanted to write this to really thank everyone here for their great spirits! Seriously!

I visit a lot of other forums and they honestly do not compare to cb7tuner. The members are vengeful, angry, jealous, and generally have a "chip on their shoulder". Most of their replies are cynical and sometimes rude. They don't welcome new members and a large portion of them have their own "click" (group). I feel like everyone is in grade 9 most times. Many posts for advise or help have resulted in people arguing amoungst themselves and not helping the poster in the thread, although the question was "what battery should I buy" (for example). Its just plain sad.

Even the local forum I visit (I won't mention names) is very discouraging to browse. People will only reply to threads of people they know, ignoring newbies and others who use the forum. Its normal for a newbie (or me) to post a help question and have 200 views and 2 replies. Yet another (known) member will post a thread titled "my tire went flat today", and get 200 replies.

I find cb7tuner members are helpful, kind, and suggestful. Users will suggest you search, or give their opinion and not be in your face! They won't call you down or tell you what you should do! A great example of this is when I see a 100% rice mobile (with a 4 foot tall wing on the back), people will reply and say "if you like it, that's all that matters". And this type of reply is awsome! Other forums would have the worst attitude towards in this scenario. The poster would be laughed at, called names, and told he/she was an idiot, etc.

You get the point. So just wanted to say thanks for the great company!

Long live cb7tuner!

yay!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Werd.

CB7tuner has to be THE coolest forum. A close 2nd in CD5tuner, but that kinda doesnt count. Next would be a local forum im on. Good mix of domestic, high and low-end import and the guys are extremely cool.

There a few "clicks" here, too, theyre just regional.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I agree it is probably one of the best automotive forums online. I think the fact that Accords are that much better than civics has to do with the kind of people who are attracted to them as a model in general...idk. I just love CB7T, as much as I do VTRides.

life is good.

Comment

You must own a Civic. Civic guys around here in SC think they drive the fastest cars on the road and their shit dont stink. The local forum here is full of shit too. They fight with each other constantly about whos car can beat who blah blah blah. There is a forum on the net called eatsleephonda.com and they are pretty cool over there. Its mostly based on NC,SC,GA, and pretty much the east coast.

But on the other hand, thanks to heavy administration tactics and fair rules, this site has become one of the best forums on the net hands down. But unfortunately I have noticed a decrease in people owning CB7's anymore. Everybody is upgrading to the CD chassis these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
            You must own a Civic. Civic guys around here in SC think they drive the fastest cars on the road and their shit dont stink. The local forum here is full of shit too. They fight with each other constantly about whos car can beat who blah blah blah. There is a forum on the net called eatsleephonda.com and they are pretty cool over there. Its mostly based on NC,SC,GA, and pretty much the east coast.

But on the other hand, thanks to heavy administration tactics and fair rules, this site has become one of the best forums on the net hands down. But unfortunately I have noticed a decrease in people owning CB7's anymore. Everybody is upgrading to the CD chassis these days.
            the thought of a CD or 6th gen has crossed my mind but i think they feel a little more plastic.

anyhoo, i also like this forum...i was on another forum before this and no matter what i wrote, i got flamed at. let's just say i am no longer with them. The only one that i can compare to cb7tuner would be club lexus. they are very helpful but definitely an older crowd.

there's also a specific auto-x forum i dont like because everyone there is pretty pompous because they can drive around a parking lot at 50mph.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I couldn't agree more.

cb7tftmfw!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

it is an awsome forum. but i think it is due manily to the beginners section and weed out the dumb noobs but help out the smarter noobs lol.

thanks to deeve and his mods this site is still here and still awsome!
                1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

this site is great... high five for Deev.

Comment

I'm getting deev a mail order bride for chrismas, dont tell him though,
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                      I'm getting deev a mail order bride for chrismas, dont tell him though,
                      lol.

Comment

I've been a member at many other sites but after finding this one I don't even bother with them anymore. Deev and his mods definitely do a damn good job of keeping this place running right and most all of the members are more than helpful when you need it. CB7TUNER FTW!

Comment

Even the attitude and/or vibe I'm feeling in this thread is nothing but sweet sweet love :P

(minus you Brandoncb7 and your sig, haha)

Comment

What did I do wrong? Blame Gemeni for the sig lol. I've been looking for something else to put there so I could change it but haven't found anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
                              X