Bob Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Ross

So, just recently I repainted my living room and while putting on a coat of primer, I decided to paint a "happy little tree" on my wall. I instantly thought of Bob Ross. Unfortunately, I cant seem to find any of his episodes anywhere. YouTube has some clips and some other stupid parody shit but I cant seem to find any actual episodes. Maybe theres some more Bob Ross fans around here to point me in the right direction. Or maybe not . . . .

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Create Channel runs his shows at about 1am. if I am up, I watch it.

its amazing what the guy can do.

Comment

Any idea where to find the episodes online? I'm sound asleep at 1a.m.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

find a downloading platform?

Comment

Old Geezer.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

LOOOVEEE Bob Ross!!!!

Watched him TONS when I was younger.
            Netflix has bunches of DVD's of his..... or you could use the method I PM'd you about.

Comment

Man...Bob Ross...as a kid I'd sit and watch him for hours. If I remember right he was on PBS between episodes of Sesame Street and Square One?...I forget exactly.

But yeah...I always would watch what he did then I'd swear he'd ruin it by painting something, but in the end it came out perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                Man...Bob Ross...as a kid I'd sit and watch him for hours. If I remember right he was on PBS between episodes of Sesame Street and Square One?...I forget exactly.

But yeah...I always would watch what he did then I'd swear he'd ruin it by painting something, but in the end it came out perfect.
                Holy balls...I remember square one! And if the guy I'm thinking about is Bob Ross, I just saw an episode recently on PBS I think.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/bob+ross

Comment

"We're just gonna put a few happy clouds up here...

...They're really just happy little guys".

BOB ROSS IS WIN, although I'm sure he smoked a couple bones before each session, still a hero in my eyes

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      BOB ROSS IS WIN, although I'm sure he smoked a couple bones before each session, still a hero in my eyes
                      Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
                      X