People and Puppies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People and Puppies.

So last night I got into a really interesting situation.

I was at a friends house and he just got twop puppies. ( I dont know why)...anyways, they were playng around and all of a sudden, he gets up and grabs them, and yells " STOP!" and then throws one against the TV andthen one at me.

Now I say " What the fuck do you think youre doing?" and he was like " shut the fuck up Ray" and i said " No, you dont treat animals like that" and I was like " so if I was to just throw your daughter like you did the puppies, it would be be the same thing" and he said " you do that, and I'll kick your ass"

I need opinions, cause after that, I just left.

Take the fucking dogs call DHR
    -Will

Comment

Tell the guy: How would you like it if the mother of the puppies comes and rips your balls out?! Take those puppies for you cause he should not treat animals like that and call DHR....thats just treasom...

Comment

Yes, but I already have way too many animals.

but seeiously, I honestly felt liek killing the guy last night for what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
          Yes, but I already have way too many animals.

but seeiously, I honestly felt liek killing the guy last night for what he did.
          Take them and sell them....or call DHR or just keep them.

Comment

but if I took themn without his concsent, wouldnt I be charged with theft?

Comment

but if I took themn without his concsent, wouldnt I be charged with theft?
              File a report first....that what he did is animal abuse, he could've killed them.

Comment

Fuck that. People who abuse animals should die a slow and painful death.

Take the puppies and either keep them, or find them a GOOD home.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Okay, I am trying to find the local HS site.

I concur Josh. and this guy owns a Honda Accord....but its a CD5

Comment

Okay, I am trying to find the local HS site.

I concur Josh. and this guy owns a Honda Accord....but its a CD5
                    that doesn't matter, man!

animal abuse is just wrong.

but this will probably damage your friendship.
                    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

thats fucked up. report him

Comment

Report him before you hurt him. Hell, report him before I come out there and hurt him.

Comment

Report him and they will handle the rest. They'll throw his ass in jail for doing something like that. If nothing else they'll come and get the puppies so his dumbass can't do anymore damage to them.

Comment

http://www.aspca.org/aspca-nyc/human...forcement.html

Plenty of info there. Report him, enough said. If he can't responsibly take care of an animal he shouldn't, sounds like he shouldn't have a kid either, but irresponsible people will be irresponsible.

My 6th gen accord thread
                            99 Miata

Comment

So last night I got into a really interesting situation.

I was at a friends house and he just got twop puppies. ( I dont know why)...anyways, they were playng around and all of a sudden, he gets up and grabs them, and yells " STOP!" and then throws one against the TV andthen one at me.

Now I say " What the fuck do you think youre doing?" and he was like " shut the fuck up Ray" and i said " No, you dont treat animals like that" and I was like " so if I was to just throw your daughter like you did the puppies, it would be be the same thing" and he said " you do that, and I'll kick your ass"

I need opinions, cause after that, I just left.
                              pick better friends

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X