• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip.

Comment

damn another celeb

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i feel the exact same way deev does actually.

some stuff i found
        "American actress Brittany Murphy's shock death at the age of 32 was not caused by drugs, the LA coroner said yesterday.

Miss Murphy, who had a wild reputation and was allegedly hooked on tranquilisers, died of a heart attack yesterday.

He wrote: 'Absolutely devastating. Especially because this comes as no surprise! We, and those who knew Brittany personally, saw this coming.'

The Clueless, 8 Mile and Sin City star was fired from an upcoming film for being difficult on set.

Friends were also quoted as saying: 'Brittany's been living life on the edge. She definitely had a drug problem and we have begged her to seek help.'

An unconfirmed report suggested she had become addicted to prescription drugs since taking painkillers after cosmetic surgery."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...k-aged-32.html
        Last edited by Law Grandeur; 12-21-2009, 04:20 PM.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

she looked a little cracked out in sin city.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn this sucks! =[ she was such a good actress, specially on the movie "Spun" and i like her voice for luan too.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
            Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

took me by surprise....

she was beautiful
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
              X