duke nukem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duke nukem

who wishes they finished duke nukem forever?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Hell yeah. That game was the shit.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

duke nukem forever has been finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME GET SOME
      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        duke nukem forever has been finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME GET SOME
        fucking lies

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          fucking lies
          Actually, he's not lying. It's back in the works.

Here

IGN even reported it a few months back.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
          aww_shiet
          91accordexr33

Comment

i guess it isnt finished for release but it has made progressed, i got way too excited for a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwHzclyYnI
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero View Post
              Actually, he's not lying. It's back in the works.

Here

IGN even reported it a few months back.
              Well its still not finished...

Comment

My chick is hyped up about the new nukem but kinda disappointed that it's not gonna be in PC form. idk about it not being on PC. She just thinks its gonna be for console.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

yup Nukem is back! already scene a few game testers online playing it. cant wait!

btw the song is off of the Duke Nukem soundtrack Music To Score By. lots of rap in that album lol

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

time for ass kicking and chewing bubble gum...but im all out of gum
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck!
                      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I've got balls of steel!

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

anyone played it yet? i downloaded the demo last night but didnt get a chance to play it. It got bad reviews but fuck critics. they probably wasnt even around when 3d came out.

PC gamer knows whats up because ive had thier issues since '98. They gave it a 80% and im still a loyal fan so ill pick it up regardless of the rating.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

I have it lol its pretty fun, haven't played it online yet though, I would have bought it anyways and did withough playing the demo, I have played all the duke nukem games

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

This game is funny as shit.

Mission from his is to get Popcorn, a Vibrator, and Condoms.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                              X