No announcement yet.

CB7 Accord- the "beater leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugggghhh g60s are shit! You could always swap it with a vr, but why swap what you can buy? Vr corrados are out there, they're getting kind of scarce but they're still around
    94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
    95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
    92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
    04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      yea but if you dont change stuff in the car and if it does develop a problem. you wont know where to start.

it pisses me off because i poured money into my car and people have the nerve to offer me 1500 dollars. then again, i shouldnt speak...i want to get into volkswagen. that's the beater LOSER right there...
      Yea my car was a complete money pit. I have no idea what I can get for it, but it won't be enough to recoup much.

VWs are pretty cool. I would love to get an MKIII GTI VR6. If not for the GF needing an auto car I would prob get that next. I really doubt they are as problematic as people say though.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I owned a mk3 jetta vr for a little over 3 years, it was really fun. plus heated leather seats, power everything ect. bought it with 130k and drove it to 180k when I sold it. I still see the kid I sold it to driving it around ocasionally, and I sold it 2 or 3 years ago

they break... all cars break though. if you know what to look for when finding one you should be fine. parts are pricey though. wheelbearings, ball joints, brakes, and electrical problems are very common.

still, was a very fun car. sounded fantastic too.
        94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
        95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
        92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
        04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

I don't get how manufacturers mess up electrical stuff. How hard is it to design a functional power window?

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            I don't get how manufacturers mess up electrical stuff. How hard is it to design a functional power window?
            apparently you have to be an engineer.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Honda couldn't do it well on the Accord..

Comment

i think physical functionality and electrical are two seperate subjects.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  i think physical functionality and electrical are two seperate subjects.
                  I also believe that Honda may have farmed-out some stuff to other companies?
                  (I wouldn't know for sure though)
                  But alotta companies do .. and perhaps who-ever it was, may have dropped the ball.

Someone sits in a seat on a big Boeing 757 and lets out a big ole nasty fart,
                  tears a hole in his seat .. then blames Boeing .. which prolly had no part in making the seats.
                  Just the cheapest bidder on the product .. then again, I could be full of hot-air ..

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Id say a civic falls into this category. All my CBs have never left me stranded but my first CB did but never was i embarrassed. I had a USDM H22A4 being my first car at age 15 and swap!

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      I also believe that Honda may have farmed-out some stuff to other companies?
                      (I wouldn't know for sure though)
                      But alotta companies do .. and perhaps who-ever it was, may have dropped the ball.

Someone sits in a seat on a big Boeing 757 and lets out a big ole nasty fart,
                      tears a hole in his seat .. then blames Boeing .. which prolly had no part in making the seats.
                      Just the cheapest bidder on the product .. then again, I could be full of hot-air ..

Tomi
                      completely correct like OKI, Hitachi and NEC? ignitors.

they also have two different valve stem seals.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                      X