CB7 Accord- the "beater leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Accord- the "beater leader"

there is no gen auto, so i didnt know where to put this. got a laugh out of it

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/cap...-honda-accord/
    94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
    95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
    92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
    04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

You can't compare a CB to a Volvo...
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

lulz my cb left me stranded plenty of times

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        lulz my cb left me stranded plenty of times
        cuz u suk
        wat?

Comment

lulz once battery, the other alternator, timing belt, but most of all tires with bad camber!

no
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

loved the article.. every bit of it. if i dont pick up that cb by the end of this week i will NEVER own a CB7.. ever

Comment

anytime you mod a car, no matter what make or model the reliability goes down severely

all 3 of my past cb's have been stock, and not once have any of them left me stranded... yet
              94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
              95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
              92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
              04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
                anytime you mod a car, no matter what make or model the reliability goes down severely

all 3 of my past cb's have been stock, and not once have any of them left me stranded... yet
                the truth; you speak it

Comment

Good article. The only thing that bothered me was that the author kept refering to the shifter as a handshaker. I've never heard it called that before.

Anyways, good find. Makes me want to get another one, dammit.

Comment

Fantastic Article !!!!!!

Really an amazing and very well put together article.

I actually thought it was written years ago .. then I saw that it was today!
                    I'll look for his email later, as I quickly checked, I didn't see it ..
                    Would love to give him props on a job well done!

The comments at the end of it were also fun to read.
                    Doesn't it make you proud to read such a great piece like this?

Mr Honda was way ahead of his time when he built this masterpiece.
                    Most people like GM were struggling just to keep up. The 90-93 Accord was best seller
                    for how many years? It's mind-boggling! After-all, who would put a "hand-shaker" in a wagon?

I love my 5-speed .. and, contrary to what even some folks think here,
                    I also love the auto-belts .. which gets no mention in the write up!
                    Too bad some ole lady in Florida was almost choked to death, and they did away with it!

So many other things to like about this car .. it is really what driving was meant to be like!
                    When I drove from Florida to the west coast .. she didn't even so much as hic-up!
                    No oil lost, no coolant needed to be added .. notta .. zip!

These babies are coming up on 20 years old .. show me any American car that can compare!
                    And .. not to mention, as great as most of us here at CB7T have kept up our DD's,
                    I'd bet the ranch that we could almost get another 20 out of them .. seriously!

Plug n play from year to year .. even add parts from Acura, Integra, and what else?
                    If GM and the rest of the American Auto Makers were using their heads,
                    they could have done the same thing .. easily! But nooo .. now where are they?

The most "logical" and "common-sense" car ever made .. plain n simple .. hands down!

Tomi
                    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 12-16-2009, 02:49 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post

stock H lol. but those things were just minor things that happen to any car. but it said it wont leave you stranded..its a lie lol

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        stock H lol. but those things were just minor things that happen to any car. but it said it wont leave you stranded..its a lie lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                          You can't compare a CB to a Volvo...
                          Finally, and it pains to me to even mention this. The 1990-1993 Honda Accord is a far more reliable AND durable vehicle than the Volvo 240 can ever hope to be.

Comment

left me stranded a couple of times but not for 6 months. ::knock on wood:

Comment

NEVER left me stranded. It limped before, but didn't give up.

Comment

Working...
                              X