Help Me Choose A New Cell Phone and Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me Choose A New Cell Phone and Company

Well long story short I was with AT&T on a family plan but my sister is making me pay more then half and im done with it. I wanna stay with AT&T and get an iPhone but if I do I wont have money for other things. Anyways I was looking at the BB Tour(Sprint) and Driod.

Not to brag but This year i had

iPhone(1st GEN)x3
    3g Both 8GB(black) and 16GB(white)
    3GS 32GB(white)
    Sidekick 3,
    Sidekick LX x2
    Sidekick 2008
    HTC G1
    Blackberry Pearl 8100
    LG Env

Looks like I always had a full keyboard phone
    BB Tour (sprint)
    9.09%
    iPhone
    45.45%
    Samsung Moment(sprint)
    0.00%
    Some HTC phone
    45.45%

Get one of those water proof phones from Verizon. I got the Gzone and I cant kill it.

Comment

Don't be like every one and swing on apple's nutsack and jock an iphone.

The BB tour from sprint is sick. I love it. Check your coverage area first on their website. But I've had the service and phone for a full month (just paid my bill today) and I've never dropped a call. There hasn't been a time im using data and lost 3G reception. Which ALWAYS happened to me on at&t.

If you decide to go with the tour from sprint, wait a month for the new version of the tour, the 9650. It will come with wi-fi(not like you'll need it) and the track bad instead of the ball.

Their data plan is awesome as well. I've got an individual "everything data" plan. For 73 bucks a month, I get unlimited mobile to mobile calling, nights and weekends starting at 7, 200 land line minutes, and unlimited data usage. Oh AND roadside assistance.

Side story. I bought a car a few weeks back, and it turns out the gas gauge didnt work. a couple days after i bought it, it stalled on me, and i didnt know what the fuck was wrong with it. remembered i purchased the roadside rescue with sprint. fucking Tow truck was there within 20 minutes, first 7 miles were free, and it was SUPPOSED to be five bucks a mile after that. The car turned out to be five miles from my house.

Your allotted three service calls a month. The only thing is though, you have to be with the car with your sprint phone.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Nokia N900
        HTC Touch Pro 2

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I decided not to go with the iPhone any more i had it and dont really need it. Think i may just go with the tour, as for wifi dont really need it since it will always be connected to the internet. I checked the coverage make and the 3 places i mostly go i am well covered.

Paul that Nokia is bad ass but the hella big btw happy bday paul

Comment

my roomate have the htc touch pro2. and man that phone is awsome! that phones blows the iphone outta the water and comes with a full keyboard, and u can turn that into a wifi router which if in 3g is fast internet for all pc's in the area with wifi!. also tmobile have the 69.99 a month unlimited everything including data and voice. not bad but check for 3g coverage

as for me i'm using pageplus celluar. i got the 39.99 unlimited calling and txt plan. it is based off verizon network so anywhere a verizon is i can go. and i just bought a LG Voyger off ebay for 100 bucks. so no contract for me!
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
            X