No announcement yet.

looking for a watch for the misses. opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to be a watch repair man/watch expert at fossil and noticed the woman didnt really like all the bling on the watches. they did, however, like the white oyster/pearl face look. black oyster sold very well as well. also these look like mid sized watches but who knows. so its iffy.

for a guys watch i personally love the Breitling Emergency OR the 3 Citizen watches on this page
    http://www.japantrendshop.com/watches-c-37.html

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

find something slimer. those look manly almost

Comment

I concur with Gen...however i like Number One...and trying to picture the watch+ the woman...and the bling you already got her...Number one is the winner.

Comment

this is quite possibly the only jewelry the wife doesnt have yet...ill have to go check some out!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i have a citzen personly
            so i would get her a citizen

Last edited by jhoff; 12-15-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Well guys I did pick a citizen. Check post #10. Those top 4 done.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                i have a citzen personly
                so i would get her a citizen

lulz fossil watches suck so much balls! they chip easily and they eat up batteries like crazy! the face markings always come off. bleh i guess working there for so long just made me hate them lol. i admit they have ok styles for the price. its all about seiko, citizen, and breitling

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  lulz fossil watches suck so much balls! they chip easily and they eat up batteries like crazy! the face markings always come off. bleh i guess working there for so long just made me hate them lol. i admit they have ok styles for the price. its all about seiko, citizen, and breitling
                  breitling isnt even in the same class lol

thats a bad mofo right there.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                    breitling isnt even in the same class lol

thats a bad mofo right there.
                    yea i know LMAO. they have their own titles and everything. just so damn good

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      yea i know LMAO. they have their own titles and everything. just so damn expensive
                      fixed.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X