X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange news from Europe..

http://tinyurl.com/yftwhqa

Exploding Chewing Gum Blows Off Student's Jaw

A chemistry student has been found dead with his jaw blown off by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum, reports have said.
    The 25-year-old's disfigured remains were discovered at his parent's home in the northern Ukrainian city of Konotop, reports in the Eastern European country said.
    The young man, who studied at Kiev Polytechnic Institute, was working at a computer late on Saturday when the alleged explosion happened.
    "A loud pop was heard from the student's room," the ukranews.com website said, citing an aide to the city's police chief.
    "When his relatives entered the room, they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."
    A forensic examination established that the chewing gum was covered with an unidentified chemical substance, thought to be some type of explosive material.
    The student apparently had a bizarre habit of chewing gum after dipping it into citric acid, Russian news agency Ria Novosti said.
    Officers found both citric acid packets and a similar-looking unidentified substance, believed to be some kind of explosive material, on a table near the body, the agency continued.
    Investigators suspect that the student simply confused the packets and put gum covered with explosive material into his mouth.
    Forensic experts were to travel from Kiev to investigate the substance, as local authorities feared it may explode if transported.

HEE HAW

im tempted to buy gum, dip it in that stuff and carry it around in a special case. when one of those jackasses ask me for gum whenever i grab for gum myself, i'll give them one of those and just walk away. i hate gum beggers!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

well the citric acid won't do it.

Our AP chemistry classes in HIGH SCHOOL would make touch explosives. emphasis on touch...barely move the stuff and it'd go off.

A key instruction came when you dried the chemical compound in a ceramic bowl. One time they didn't follow the directions and ended up lodging a chunk of a ceramic dish in the teachers hand after it exploded shattering the bowl....these ceramic dishes are hard as fuck to break...he kept the shrapnel in a little container on his desk to remind students to follow directions.

I imagine that explosion enclosed in the mouth could do something like this...though...if this is true, he just enhanced the human race by removing himself from it

darwin award winner.
      ____

Comment

Tropical Explosion, the newest gum flavor!

Yum

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
          Tropical Explosion, the newest gum flavor!

Yum
          Lol

That tickled my fancy...
          -Will

Comment

Is that a real story?

Comment

Working...
            X