Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      Hummers aren't cars...
      Originally posted by Flatline View Post
      yeah their just awesome.

thats probably the best answer though. IMO
      Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post

not a car
      How the hell do you figure a Hummer H1 isn't a car? Vocabulary lesson time:
      car [kɑː]
      n
      1. (Engineering / Automotive Engineering)
      a. Also called motorcar automobile a self-propelled road vehicle designed to carry passengers, esp one with four wheels that is powered by an internal-combustion engine
      b. (as modifier) car coat
      2. a conveyance for passengers, freight, etc., such as a cable car or the carrier of an airship or balloon
      3. (Transport / Railways) Brit a railway vehicle for passengers only, such as a sleeping car or buffet car
      4. (Transport / Railways) Chiefly US and Canadian a railway carriage or van
      5. Chiefly US the enclosed platform of a lift
      6. a poetic word for chariot

A H1 is street legal, has four wheels, carries passengers, and has an internal combustion engine. Technically it's a car. It can also be considered an SUV, Truck, etc.
      tough (tf)
      adj. tough·er, tough·est
      1. Able to withstand great strain without tearing or breaking; strong and resilient: a tough all-weather fabric.
      2. Hard to cut or chew: tough meat.
      3. Physically hardy; rugged: tough mountaineers; a tough cop.
      4. Severe; harsh: a tough winter.
      a. Aggressive; pugnacious.
      b. Inclined to violent or disruptive behavior; rowdy or rough: a tough street group.
      6. Demanding or troubling; difficult: skipping the toughest questions.
      7. Strong-minded; resolute: a tough negotiator.
      8. Slang Unfortunate; too bad: a tough break.
      9. Slang Fine; great.

A H1 exceeds the 'tough' category.

Vinny Jones in the H1 in 'gone in 60 seconds' - Bad ass
      Robert Deniro drove an H1 in 'show time' - shitty movie but he looked bad ass in the H1.

H1 wins the "toughest looking" car category, hands down.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

[QUOTE=scudweiser;2338325]

heh the ford rims on that vehicle cost a bunch if original. aftermarket replicas 32 Ford Wires costs about 300 a piece. the tires run about 200 a piece. other than it being retarded long, its an ok rod.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Comment

Knight Rider.

I love the way alot of new cars look, but they dont fit this category.

Danny, the G8....is decent. Its basically a 4dr Camaro. Yes, i know it's really a re-badged Holden, but otherwise, it might as well be a Camaro. Now i know quite a few people who would take the G8 over the Camaro, me included. The GXP is no joke.

**SIDENOTE**
            Check this out...Possibilities of either Camaro SS Sedan and the Lumina SS(from the middle east)

And who can forget this atrocity of an idea, the ST....

And Holden's idea for a possible G8 coupe/GTO.....

Almost, sorta looks Skyline-esque.

Anyway, it has potential. There are, however, a few kinks that GM and Holden need to work on. Things like rubber seals and boots leaking due to RHD-to-LHD conversions.

It is a good car though. Just something about seems a little too tough and not enough luxury.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              Says the guy who went from a Pontiac GTP to a Fit.
              Neither of which are even remotely considered for this topic.
              I guess I should bow down to the new Evo owner, though... and say that you have the most badass car hands-down.

As for the H1 and all other "I can drive through walls" cars... not the idea I'm going for.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                Oh my lord this thread is so full of fail its not even funny.

This wins.

Just change the front and rear cosmetics for the Holden peices and you're all set

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  And who can forget this atrocity of an idea, the ST....

Love it or hate it... that thing has been a good seller for years. Holden Maloo FTW.

And Holden's idea for a possible G8 coupe/GTO.....

HSV Monaro ?

Looks the part for sure !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                      as badass as it is, it's still fucking expensive. 110k for a corvette?

here's my latest favorite; the prodrive P2-the car that made jeremy clarkson puke!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

tough guys

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

When I think "tough guy" car I automatically think the new Chargers. There is just something very intimidating about seeing one of those come up behind you even when you know its not a cop.

I think the GTR is a close second though. They are pretty tough looking.
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Comment

Last edited by jhoff; 12-11-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X